Complaint Review: Atlantis Casino Resort Spa

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Dan T — Reno Nevada United States of America
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
3800 S. Virginia St Reno, Nevada United States of America

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. False advertising, deceptive practices, theft by deception Reno, Nevada

According to Atlantis Casino's brochure for their slot club, Club Paradise, when you earn your way to a Gold Elite card, you automatically recieve a birthday gift during the month of your birthday.  I earned Gold Elite status in early October 2012 by earning 2000 tier points, which required approximately $20,000+ coin-in.  My birthday is in late November, so I was looking forward to getting my birthday gift, most likely some comp points or free play.  Imagine my surprise when I went to the Club Paradise desk and was told I would NOT be recieving a birthday gift, but would next year as long as I maintained my Gold Elite status.  No where in any literature or terms and conditions I have found does it say you have to be a Gold Elite Card holder for a specified length of time before you recieve a birthday gift.  In my opinion, this is a ploy by the Atlantis Casino to get more money from their patrons, while keeping money in their own pockets.  I will be discouraging people from going to the Atlantis Casino, a company that would prefer to lose a customer who spent $20,000+ coin-in in less than 4 months than give them $50 in comps or free play.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantis-Casino-Resort-Spa/Reno-Nevada-89502/Atlantis-Casino-Resort-Spa-Monarch-Casino-Resort-Inc-False-advertising-deceptive-pra-967201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantis Casino Resort Spa