Complaint Review: Atlantis Studios Corp

• Reported By: Melissa — san diego California
Atlantis Studios Corp
1500 West Cypress Creek Rd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Atlantis Studios Corp Scam artist/ stole money Fort Lauderdale Florida

I own a children's clothing company, consisting of unique items that I design and I sell.  Atlantis Studios contacted me in August to inquire as to whether I would like to have them showcase my items on their holiday program, which would air on national television.  A 3 minute spot would cost me $4500.00.  Their entire approach seemed completely honest, and they assured me I would be able to watch the program when it aired.  Long story short--I paid the $4500.00, sent them a box of the items I wanted to advertise on air, then waited for further information as to what would happen next.  Once they had my money, my phone calls were not returned.

I finally e-mailed SEVERAL times to try and get a date, channel, and time that the program would air.  I was finally e-mailed a list of two channels that would air the show, along with the time it was scheduled to air.  The show NEVER aired!  It was not listed anywhere in my progran guide either.  I then had to contact them several times again to get my clothing items returned to me, which took forever!  I requested from them some sort of documentation proving that the show aired, such as a videotape.  My numerous requests were ignored and unanswered.  I then sent a complaint to the Better Business Bureau in Florida.  They asked how I would like my situation resolved?

I stated that I would simply like a videotape of the program as it had been shown on television.  Atlantis Studios NEVER replied!  I feel they stole my money, and never delivered any services.  After the show "supposedly" aired, I didn't reveive even one new phone call, order, or any increased traffic to my website!  That simply doesn't seem possible.  If they were legitimate, they would've contacted me, and provided me with some proof that they had delivered the services they claimed they would.  Instead, I am out $4500.00, and have absolutely nothing to show for it.  Talk about a Rip Off!  I wish someone would take legal action aginst them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantis-Studios-Corp/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Atlantis-Studios-Corp-Scam-artist-stole-money-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-1073592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantis Studios Corp