Complaint Review: Atlas Moving and Storage, Inc

• Reported By: NDavid0718 — douglasville Georgia USA
Atlas Moving and Storage, Inc
3714 kennedy blvd union city, New Jersey United States of America

Atlas Moving and Storage, Inc Breach of contract union city, New Jersey

I received a quote from this cmpnay for $1899 for moving service and on the day of service the price doubled to $3600.  they moved my stuff to place of destination on a date that was not agreed upon without talking to me and now are requesting for an additional $80 for redelivery fee becaue I reiterate the fact that they had my shipment date mistaken.  I spoke to them on the phone several time and each they spoke to me with disrespect and used profanity towards me and threatened to throw all of my household goods in the garbage if they do not receive the additional money in the next few days.  The quote is already doubled and now they are trying to extort more money form us by threatening to dispose of my household goods.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2009 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlas-Moving-and-Storage-Inc/union-city-New-Jersey-07087/Atlas-Moving-and-Storage-Inc-Breach-of-contract-union-city-New-Jersey-510982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlas Moving and Storage, Inc