Complaint Review: Atlas Van Lines

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Peoria Arizona
Atlas Van Lines
1212 St. George Road Evansville, Indiana USA

Atlas Van Lines Use Atlas...Only if you want 3/4 of your things moved Evansville Indiana

2 weeks now that I am in Florida and Atlas Van Lines only delivered 3/4 of my things. Sophie still doesnt have all her clothes, I have a lot of furniture still there as well as perishables that I may as well throw out since its been sitting in the heat. Ace Relocation Systems is of zero help, since they say it is Atlas who can't deliver. Meanwhile I paid them in full and I don't have all of my stuff. I am getting the run around, and I don't know what to do since I am not in Phoenix. They tried to get it to me on another truck, but apparently it didn't fit on that one, so they left it there again. I asked them to sub it out to another carrier and they refused. I am at my wits end. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know, and DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR MOVING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlas-Van-Lines/Evansville-Indiana/Atlas-Van-Lines-Use-AtlasOnly-if-you-want-34-of-your-things-moved-Evansville-Indiana-1056927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlas Van Lines