Complaint Review: AtoZ car parts

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Kirk — Portage Wisconsin United States of America
AtoZ car parts
99 Spring Street New York, New York United States of America

AtoZ car parts Ato Z autobooks Fraudulantly used my credit card information, New York New York

*Author of original report: Case Closed

They fraudulantly billed my credit card for a parts order which had been cancelled.Watch out once they have your card information they will bill you no matter what,I was even overcharged what they quoted me before I cancelled the order.Ive filed a dispute with my credit card company and they are going to investigate the illegal transaction as well as report them to the better business bureau,they are getting my money back within 90 days but Ive had to cancel that card and get a new one so they cant phantom bill me in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AtoZ-car-parts/New-York-New-York-10012/AtoZ-car-parts-Ato-Z-autobooks-Fraudulantly-used-my-credit-card-information-New-York-New-993453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AtoZ car parts

Case Closed

AUTHOR: Seeking Justice - (United States of America)

Ian the owner of AtoZ auto has since returned my money,and appologized for the circumstances of this complaint.He had a rogue employee with a drinking problem,and has assured me that he will no longer be an issue for any customers in the future.Ian was very helpful and I retract my complaint since it has been dealt with respectfully by Ian.

target