Complaint Review: Atoll Astrologie

• Updated: Sun, September 30, 2007

• Reported By:Port Ludlow Washington
Atoll Astrologie
jenna@aboutAstro.com Internet U.S.A.

Jenna@aboutAstro - Atoll Astrologie Before I paid to Jenna $45 by credit card, she promised to send me a full report in 3-4 working days, but 2 weeks passed since then, and I didn't hear any word from her. Is this just the way how some people rob other through internet, and how to be protected from such a named asrologist and other false companies? Internet

Several weeks ago on Internet I found a very nice information about astrologist Jenna,so, I decided to write to her. She send me an answer and told me that she will write me a full report, but I should pay her $60. Actually, I didn't want to pay and get any report because I thougt all this stuff is against GOD. She was very persistent and sent me e-mail every other day telling how important for my future to get a full report. Also, she said that she gives me a discount and I should pay only $45 for all her job. I hesitated not knowing what to do, and finally I paid her $45 by credit card. After she got my money, I didn't hear anything from her.

Port Ludlow, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2007 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atoll-Astrologie/internet/JennaaboutAstro-Atoll-Astrologie-Before-I-paid-to-Jenna-45-by-credit-card-she-promise-276532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atoll Astrologie