Complaint Review: Atomic Arcade In Virginia, David Brown

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:Roanoke Virginia
Atomic Arcade In Virginia, David Brown
3473 Brandon Ave Roanoke, Virginia U.S.A.

Atomic Arcade In Virginia, David Brown RIP OFF SCAM LIARS, RIP-OFF, JUNK DEALER , LIAR, CHEAT Roanoke Virginia

*Consumer Suggestion: David Brown and Atomic Arcade seem to BLAME the world, we have WRITTEN evidence David Brown is a LIAR

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fabrication of story

Atomic Arcade in Virginia RIP-OFF, David Brown, JUNK DEALER , LIAR, CHEAT!

I was also CHEATED & LIED to by Atomic Arcade in Virginia & David Brown, RIP-OFF JUNK Dealer that he is. I live in Virginia and also bought the multicade unit for over $2,300.00. Boy what a mistake that was! David promised us just about everything he promised that person in California. Of course he NEVER honored one promise!.

The unit we received is nothing short of junk. He refuses to repair it and refuses to take it back. Since we are local to him we tried returning it 4 times and he would NOT sign for it. Once he told us to leave it with NO paperwork. Yes right, we are NOT that stupid. He is obviously trying to have us leave it with NO proof that we did. NO WAY.

I can see what he was trying to do. Why would he not give us a receipt that we returned it for repairs? So I see why that person in California that he ALSO ripped off doesn't want to ship it back to him and risk losing more money etc. I bet Atomic will take it and say they never received it.

Plus why should the consumer pay for shipping when the item is defective. Atomic Arcade is worst than the DEVIL! Atomic Arcade and David Brown should NOT be in business, especially when it comes to items for children!

Virginialovers
Roanoke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atomic-Arcade-In-Virginia-David-Brown/Roanoke-Virginia/Atomic-Arcade-In-Virginia-David-Brown-RIP-OFF-SCAM-LIARS-RIP-OFF-JUNK-DEALER-LIAR-CH-358957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atomic Arcade In Virginia, David Brown

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

David Brown and Atomic Arcade seem to BLAME the world, we have WRITTEN evidence David Brown is a LIAR. Bottom line is we can prove Atomic Arcade are Liars as we have about 20 emails from David Brown himself making MANY promises that he NEVER kept.

The following can all be proving as I have them in WRITING from Atomic Arcade and he did NOT honor ANY of them:
1. His WRITTEN promises to fix the machine one week after delivery. Which he NEVER did
2. His WRITTEN promises of delivery on time. Which did NOT happen (3 weeks late).
3. His WRITTEN promise of a discount. Which did NOT happen
4. His WRITTEN promises of white glove service which did NOT happen.
5.His WRITTEN promises of a manual which did NOT happen.
ALL IN WRITING. WHO EVER WANTS THEM CAN HAVE THEM TO PROVE MY CASE.
Not to mention the machine sat here for over 2 months while I waited for service from Atomic Arcade AKA David Brown that NEVER happened. My kid would ask me everyday why he cant use the new machine. Finally I had 3 different local licensed and bonded companies come out and estimate the REPAIRS NEEDED to the machine Atomic Arcade AKA David Brown sold me. All 3 gave me their comments in WRITING which I will send to any one that wants it. I already contacted the Attorney General and sent him all my written evidence. Until than I paid and had the machine repaired with good quality parts. And by the way, LATER I FIND THIS OUT: I have evidence from Atomic Arcade and his vendor n writing admitting that Atomic Arcade is only a home based broker type of business. The machine he sent me was purchased from another online company and he simply had it dropped shipped to me. Plus: Atomic arcade does NOT even have the ability to charge you. They go through another company. Further proving his web site is deceiving with gross mis advertising. He makes you think he is a real company. WHAT A SCAM! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. Check with the Attorney General in Virginia in less than a month and they will have all my evidence on file. I am also going to the BBB and the credit card company. If anyone wants me to send them all my WRITTEN EVIDENCE let me know. I do NOT want anyone to get ripped off like I did from Atomic Arcade and Dave Brown. DO THE RIGHT THING DAVE , refund me my service expenses of $701.00 I had to pay to repair the low quality unit you sold me, also send me the manual you promised me and the $500.00 you also promised me and if you do this I will report that you fixed your mistakes and LIES...if not than may the Lord, the US Government and the power of free speech shut you down for RIPPING US OFF AND HURTING A CHILD! DO THE RIGHT THING AND KEEP YOUR WRITTEN PROMISES!

STAY AWAY from Atomic Arcade, Dave Brown a SCAM. David Brown is a LIAR and a cheat. He ripped us off big time. We bought a new machine from him ( a multicade ) and we have EVERYTHING in writing to prove how he ripped us off! DO NOT BUY FROM HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! AVOID DAVID BROWN AND ATOMIC ARCADE LIKE THE PLAGUE. He broke our kids hearts and took us for over $3,000.00. There is no warranty, there is no white glove service, the units you will receive from him are of the lowest quality on the planet! I had to have a local company replace most of his 'new and cheap' parts for better quality parts. Joystick broke first day, no sound, no manual etc. Again I have everything in writing to prove my case

One more thing:
Atomic Arcade and David Brown's web site also deceives you by playing on words that he has been selling on line since 1999. NOT TRUE. He has been in business since 10-2004!!
Why am I not surprised?
LIARS NEVER STOP LYING. REDEEM YOURSELF DAVID AND GIVE US BACK WHAT YOU STOLE FROM US SO THE PUBLIC AND THE GOVERNMENT CAN SEE THAT YOU AT LEAST TRIED TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE YOU PROMISED IN WRITING!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fabrication of story

AUTHOR: Atomic Arcade - (U.S.A.)

This event never occured and this posting is the result of the same customer in Valencia CA. I demand that that the author provide some proof that the transaction/events really happened, within the next 72 hours or Ripoffreport.com will be getting a subpeona demanding the identity of the author.

Please Google : George Kalta (its all the same guy)

============================
READ:

Why Ripoff Report will never release author information!