Complaint Review: Atomic Tattoos

• Updated: Wed, December 08, 2010

• Reported By: Alisha — Largo Florida United States of America
Atomic Tattoos
27001 US Highway 19 North #1073 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Atomic Tattoos Mike the Freak Ripped off by Atomic Tattoos! (Mike the Freak) Clearwater, Florida

*Author of original report: Ripped off by Atomic Tattoos at Countryside Mall (Mike the Freak)

I came in about 2 months ago with my father. I spoke with Mike the Freak. I knew that I wanted to spend ALL of my birthday money on my first tattoo (a rattlesnake). I was very excited about it. I told him I would like a sketch before getting it done. He said okay. They had me place a deposit to show good faith.  He took a picture of my stomach to use to draw a sketch. We made an appointment to come see the sketch a few days later. When we came in, he showed up late and only did part of the part of the head of the snake on a piece of paper. He then said he doesnt do sketches. I asked Then why did you take a picture of my stomach? So he said he is leaving town to go to a convention and will work on it there. I gave him my email address so he can send it to me when it is completed. I never received the sketch. [continued below]....

..... I sent a few emails asking about it. He just ignored me.

I am posting this to warn everyone not to go here. Their policy is fu**ed up. I have been saving that money for a very long time, and they completely ripped me off! Please do NOT get your tattoo at counrtyside mall. And definetly dont get your tattoo from Mike the Freak.  I hope this review helps.

Alisha

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2010 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atomic-Tattoos/Clearwater-Florida-33761/Atomic-Tattoos-Mike-the-Freak-Ripped-off-by-Atomic-Tattoos-Mike-the-Freak-Clearwater-F-669363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atomic Tattoos

Ripped off by Atomic Tattoos at Countryside Mall (Mike the Freak)

AUTHOR: Alisha - (United States of America)

I came in about 2 months ago with my father. I spoke with Mike the Freak. I knew that I wanted to spend ALL of my birthday money on my first tattoo (a rattlesnake). I was very excited about it. I told him I would like a sketch before getting it done. He said okay. They had me place a deposit to show good faith.   He took a picture of my stomach to use to draw a sketch. We made an appointment to come see the sketch a few days later. When we came in, he showed up late and only did part of the part of the head of the snake on a piece of paper. He then said he doesnt do sketches. I asked Then why did you take a picture of my stomach? So he said he is leaving town to go to a convention and will work on it there. I gave him my email address so he can send it to me when it is completed. I never received the sketch. I sent a few emails asking about it. He just ignored me. After 3 weeks of being ignored and waiting, I finally said Im coming in for a refund. He said okay. When I came in with my father, they refused to give my money back! I asked So I dont get a sketch OR my money back? How can you legally keep my money? They said I can buy something else. I am posting this to warn everyone not to go here. Their policy is fu**ed up. I have been saving that money for a very long time, and they completely ripped me off! Please do NOT get your tattoo at counrtyside mall. And definetly dont get your tattoo from Mike the Freak.   I hope this review helps. Alisha

years