Complaint Review: Atozworld.com

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2008

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
Atozworld.com
www.atozworld.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Atoz World Store Atoz World!!! A website I purchased from no longer exist after only a couple months, sold me fake shoes that were the wrong everything. Never got my money back and was never contacted to fix the problem. Shanghai Internet

I purchased Uggs from a website called Atozworld.com I received the Uggs and unfortunalty they were the wrong size, wrong colour, wrong style and they were fake. After trying to contact the website I finally got a response after 3 weeks. This did not solve the issue, actully they requested that I should send them more money and keep the shoes I had and they would send me "real Uggs" this time, Ha ya right , like I was going to fall for that one. So they never refunded my money, even though their website says "satisfaction 100%". I tried disputing it with pay pal, that never worked. I tried contacting them many times and have never heard from them since. Actully their website no longer exist go figure! So now I'm stuck with fake shoes that do not fit. I feel that I've been scammed big time and Im upset that I lost this money. Even though it was only $120 , thats a big chunk of money for a student. I would not be surprised if this happened to someone else who has used this website as well.

Stacey
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2008 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atozworldcom/nationwide/Atoz-World-Store-Atoz-World-A-website-I-purchased-from-no-longer-exist-after-only-a-cou-301887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atozworld.com