Complaint Review: Att - Cingular wireless

• Submitted: Sat, January 08, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 08, 2005

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas
Att - Cingular wireless
Nationwide Wichita, Kansas U.S.A.

Att - Cingular wireless ripoff lyin cheatin stealin backstabin varmits Wichita Kansas

I've been with this co. about 6 years now. No problems until I went "GSM" which the sales rep said I had to because "digital is going away" That was about 8-9 months ago. I cant even begin to describe all the billing problems I've had since. Every month its the same routine call c.s. (after your on hold FOREVER)and try to argue, try to get the false charges removed etc. etc.

Most of the complaints in this forum I have experienced. But the kicker that made me file a report was for this months bill for M-Mode service which I never ordered. tried to get the charges removed the c.s. said "i cant you ordered it" I said show me some thing with my signature on it that says I did. The c.s. said you can call in and order it just like you can call in and shut it off!! (Keep in mind I've never ever used the service)So it seems to me they can add any of their services and charge you untill you shut it off! Keep me in mind when a suit is filed Thanks.

Jerry
Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2005 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Att-Cingular-wireless/Wichita-Kansas/Att-Cingular-wireless-ripoff-lyin-cheatin-stealin-backstabin-varmits-Wichita-Kansas-126533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Att - Cingular wireless