Complaint Review: Att Wireless

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 04, 2008

• Reported By:deland Florida
Att Wireless
att.com/wireless Deland, Florida U.S.A.

Att Wireless charged $7.00 download 1 wallpaper, confusing set up Deland Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: I don't have an ATT Phone.

I bought the att pay as you go wireless phone thinking I was getting 3000 nights and weekends minutes, yea right! I activated online and the option was not available! On the box the options available are Mobile to Mobile minutes, Daily Access, Anytime Minutes, NIGHT AND WEEKEND OPTION. When I went online the only options were Mobile to Mobile Minutes and Daily Access. When I called Att this morning (yesterday was Sunday), the lady said oh, you have to go into your account and pick that plan. I said it wasn't there! She insisted it was, or she said I could have called. Now I have the option to buy another phone card and call them and tell them I want the nights and weekend option! That was a total rip off! I wasted a $19.99 phone card! Oh, and I was charged over $7.00 to dowload 1 wallpaper! The lady said oh, you were charged $5.99 for gprs or grps(don't remember which one she said) I am so dissatisfied with this company! I think it's ridiculous!

Bubblegum3p
deland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Att-Wireless/Deland-Florida/Att-Wireless-charged-700-download-1-wallpaper-confusing-set-up-Deland-Florida-345788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Att Wireless

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I don't have an ATT Phone.

AUTHOR: Glennr - (U.S.A.)

That's why I bought an unlocked GSM phone and stuck an ATT Wireless SIM card in it. At least I can connect it to my computer and download my own wallpaper and ringtones.