cholesterol

• Reported By: mardris — chicago Illinois USA
Att
Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Att fraud, incompetent tech support, rude customer service Chicago, Illinois

On 11/30/2012 I tried to find out what my current ATT phone bill was online. To access my account I logged in using the same ID and password I have used for the last 10 years. I tried several times always receiving a message back that the info was invalid and that ATT would send me an email in 5 minutes with instructions about how to fix the problem. I tried several times (always double checking my input) but never received an email with any info.

Next I called ATT internet tech service to see why no emails came back. The first tech  ID 65965k was very inexperienced and after a long time trying even though I ended up offering steps he didnt seem to know about==I asked to speak to a more experienced tech .

The next tech ruk061 was impossible to understand but did pass me on to ID rf162e whom I could understand. He was more experienced but couldnt come up with a solution and did pass me on to the billing department as requested.

TS2662 after a lot of ?s and pointers from me did come up some information about the bill (I had never received one despite being flooded with lots low price ATT specials which  are only for new customers whenever I inquire. She said she couldnt help me with any what seemed to be huge billing mistakes   and ran off to find someone else who might.

I was switched to Kim, Kb177 who was very belligerent and extremely difficult to talk toshe could barely enunciate her own name or ID number. When I asked her to name the state she was in since I couldnt understand her reply I asked her to spell it. She said it started with MIF, When I asked if it was S as in Sam she said noit was F. Trying to  clarify her spelling I told her had never heard of a state which began with MIF. She grunted something and disconnected me.

At this point I had spent 3 hrs. dealing with ATT employees who were   rude, poorly trained, incapable of solving problems or speaking clearly. (They were all located in the U.S.A.) I didnt ever get a chance to ask Kim to send me a copy of the bill or resolve the email or billing problems. Unfortunately I live in a high rise where no one but ATT is allowed in the phone room, since they have a monopoly they appear to feel its okay for their employees to be mostly incompetent and often incoherent and even rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Att/Chicago-Illinois-60610/Att-fraud-incompetent-tech-support-rude-customer-service-Chicago-Illinois-976738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Att