Complaint Review: Attention to detail LLC

30429 62nd Ave Lawton, Michigan United States of America
  • Phone: 269-808-3407
  • Web:
  • Category:

Attention to detail LLC Brenda Corder Failure to pay on time, subracted taxes from paychecks, but won't provide W2s Lawton, Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: nonsense

I worked for Brenda Corder - Attention to Detail in January 2009. While working for her, the hours sucked, I was unable to leave when my then 6 month old was coughing up blood, and my paycheck was never on time. I was also accused of stealing one of the client's digital cameras. (almost 2 months after I quit!) It was humiliating. After being called and harrassed about it daily for weeks they threatened to call the police. I told them to go ahead and where I was at the time and that I would wait for them. Needless to say, they never showed up. I called back and demanded that when they found the camera I wanted a written apology, but never got one. I never heard anything more about it. When I quit it took forever to get her to meet with me and pay me. Now, I'm trying to file my 2009 taxes and I can't get her to respond to me about not receiving my W2s.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2010 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attention-to-detail-LLC/Lawton-Michigan-49065/Attention-to-detail-LLC-Brenda-Corder-Failure-to-pay-on-time-subracted-taxes-from-paychec-566860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attention to detail LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

nonsense

AUTHOR: Brenda - (United States of America)

pay checks always on time. there is always more dirt swept under the rug