• Report: #1041929

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Stephen — Summerfield North Carolina
Attorney Alliance Union National Legal Associates Firm
St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Attorney Alliance Union National Legal Associates Firm Took Me for 3300.00 fighting to save my home now St. Petersburg, Florida

I was contacted byMia-Bella Josimovic | Sr. Case ManagerAttorney Alliance UnionBusiness hours 9AM-6PM PS T: 800.805.7780 x. 1415 | F: 949-382-1585 and she set up my intake information for a loan modification.  She then forwarded me to Neal De Leon | Case Evaluator  cs@attorneynetworkgroup.com      cs@nlalawfirm.com Main Line:  (877) 308-5869   (855) 256-5433Fax Line:  (631) 615-8157  Who guaranteed me a modification with BOA if i payed $1113.00 for three payments to them.  This would show good faith on my part to BOA that i was sincere in working out a modification I could afford.  I was told not to make payments to BOA and forward all information to NLN and let BOA know that the attorney group was handling my account.

I have talked with -   Angela Sarvis: Underwrites structures and negotiates with the lender.Phone: 631-615-8121Email: angela@attorneynetworkgroup.com -       Samantha Torregrossa is client relations, collecting documents and dealing with client questions and concerns.Phone: 631.615-8126     Email: sam@attorneynetworkgroup.com -       Tiffany Clark does lender follow-ups for status and communicates with clients giving all updates as we goPhone: 631.615-8126          Email: tiffany@attorneynetworkgroup.com

None of these people could help me.  I was promised numerous times as long as I kept sending financials
they would get me a modification.  Needless to say I contacted my new provider Seterus who immediately offered me a modification.  When I contacted NLN saying I accomplished what that could not in 3 months I wanted a refund.  Now the fun began I was told they would look into it and get back to me.  Nothing no one and zip.  All representatives ignore my calls, letters and have changed numbers.  THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS. I am back now with BOA and fighting to hold onto my home as they now want 7 months back payments.

Beware of these people.  I hope someone prosecutes them under the full extent of the  law.  I have copies of all transactions with this company to prove wrong doing.

S. Larko

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-Alliance-Union-National-Legal-Associates-Firm/St-Petersburg-Florida-/Attorney-Alliance-Union-National-Legal-Associates-Firm-Took-Me-for-330000-fighting-to-sa-1041929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney Alliance Union National Legal Associates Firm