Complaint Review: Attorney Complaint Center

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Jeffrey Hoffer — Westlake Village California United States of America
Attorney Complaint Center
Norman, Oklahoma United States of America

Attorney Complaint Center Defamation and Slander Norman, Oklahoma

I am a divorce and family law attorney in southern california.  In August, 2009, an opposing litigant named Sherena Traxler-Jarvi, whose ex husband I was representing slandered me on a website.   In order to have this review expunged, I have to read a book, write a 5000 word report, submit to an oral interview and subject my office to monthly inspections by this group.  If I don't, then I am forced to endure this disgusting, awful review from someone who naturally would not like me because I represented the opposing party.  This review has risen to the top of the google search engines and has hurt my ability to attract divorce and family law clients.  Attorney complaint center does not adequately screen attorney reviews as they are anonymous.   This business has intentionally damaged my practice.  I am investigating all civil and other remedies against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-Complaint-Center/Norman-Oklahoma-/Attorney-Complaint-Center-Defamation-and-Slander-Norman-Oklahoma-997969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney Complaint Center