Complaint Review: Attorney David P. Mierswa & Associates

5200 Golf Rd. Skokie, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 847-566-6294
  • Web:
  • Category:

Attorney David P. Mierswa & Associates Helping Loan Modification Companies Rip People Off Skokie, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mr. Mierswa gets great results & is honest!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Another great testimonial of Atty Mierswa

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Great testimonial of Attorney David Mierswa

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Attorney David Mierswa is great attorney!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: great and honest attorney

*Consumer Suggestion: Help

*Author of original report: MIERSWA REFUNDED MONEY

*Author of original report: MIERSWA is NOT innocent

*Author of original report: David Mierswa Refused to Respond

*Consumer Comment: Real Rip Off Artists

Attorney David P Mierswa teamed up with the following thieves to defraud consumers in loan modification scams:

Lorena Leggett, Executive VP of LoanMOD One a/k/a Loan Mod One a/k/a LMO Direct, LLC (ufirstfinancialcenter.com)

and

Dana Ventura

and Anna & Jessica from Auto & House (autoandhouse.com)

Attorney Mierswa supposedly put our money in escrow or trust and promised a refund if modification was not completed. We lost our home and our credit is ruined and he will not even respond, let alone give our money back.

A complaint was filed with Illinois BBC that Mierswa refused to respond to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2010 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-David-P-Mierswa-Associates/Skokie-Illinois-60077/Attorney-David-P-Mierswa-Associates-Helping-Loan-Modification-Companies-Rip-People-Off-562577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney David P. Mierswa & Associates

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mr. Mierswa gets great results & is honest!!

To contact Attorney David P. Mierswa, go to:   www.LAW540.com

After obtaining an injury in 2011 from an incident inside a
local bar, Attorney Dave Mierswa’s contact information was
given to me from a family member.  Upon hiring him, Dave
immediately began going to work. I was really impressed
at how much he was able to accomplish so little time.
Attorney David P. Mierswa did everything for me and I did
not have to appear for court.  Within 8 months of
hiring Attorney David P. Mierswa, he was able to get
me a great settlement, and get my medical bills paid.
He fought for me every step of the way.  I am impressed
and thankful to have David P. Mierswa as my attorney.
Dave was very patient and communicated during the
entire process.  I will recommend Attorney David P. Mierswa
to all of my friends and family members.
Thanks Dave, your hard work was much appreciated!
Mark.C., Chicago, IL. (See www.LAW540.com )

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Another great testimonial of Atty Mierswa

To contact Attorney David P. Mierswa, go to:  www.LAW540.com

I am writing in response to the Law Offices of David P. Mierswa & Associates, PC, recommended to protect my Second Amendment rights.  I can’t say enough good things about Attorney David Mierswa from Skokie, IL.  He took prompt action in my case.  I recommend Attorney Mierswa to anyone and everyone that wants an attorney that gets straight to the point and is a no nonsense person.  I recommend him for his expertise, . . ., and his services.  A.L.  (See www.LAW540.com)

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Great testimonial of Attorney David Mierswa

AUTHOR: aaa - ()

To Contact Attorney David Mierswa, go to:   www.LAW540.com

To Whom It May Concern:

Recently, while confronted with an important decision regarding Asset Protection and Estate Management I turned to the Law Offices of David P. Mierswa & Associates PC.  Upon our first meeting, I gained immediate confidence in Mr. Mierswa’s professional attitude, and positive frame of mind.

David Mierswa is attentive to detail, freely offered legal direction when needed, accountable and in general made what is sometimes an arduous process seem easy.

If you need attorney services for Family Law, real estate matters, business law, contracts or personal injury, I highly recommend the Law Offices of David P. Mierswa & Associates PC.

Finding a great attorney is like having a great doctor, a person needs someone they can trust, and Mr. Mierswa is this type of professional.

Regards,

JJM

Elmhurst, IL

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Attorney David Mierswa is great attorney!!

AUTHOR: AAA - ()

The information contained in this report is false.  David P. Mierswa's identity was stolen from Loan Mod One he was a victim as well.  Attorney David P. Mierswa is a honest, hard working attorney that will get you great results.  He practices law in the following areas:  Business Law and Litigation;  Real estate and litigation;  Contracts;  Family Law and Divorce;  and Wills and Estate Planning.  His website is www.LAW540.com.  You can call him at 847-566-6294 for a free consultation.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

great and honest attorney

AUTHOR: RRM - (USA)

I have been a client of Mr. Mierswa's for over ten years now.  He has assisted me in many legal matters and got me great results.  He always called me back right away and charged me a honest, reasonable fee for his services.  I continue to be a client of his and would recommend that you call him at 847-566-6294 if you need an excellent, honest attorney.  --United Risk

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Help

AUTHOR: Todd123 - (United States of America)

I am familiar with David Mierswa and have no doubt that your accusation is true. I do not believe the BBC has any real power to help your case. Without filing a law suit yourself you may get some statifaction by filing a complaint with the ARDC. An attorney or member of the public may make an ethics inquiry by telephoning 312/565-2600 or 800/826-8625. The Commission does not accept ethics inquiries by e-mail or facsimile. Here is a link to the ARDC web sitehttps://www.iardc.org/ethics.html#3That is the agency that oversees IL attorneys.

I wish you the very best.

MIERSWA REFUNDED MONEY

AUTHOR: Puff ''n'' Stuff - (United States of America)

It's like putting a band-aid on a bullet wound after losing our home, but I received a check yesterday as refund for the up front money paid to Loan Mod One from Attorney Mierswa and I appreciate it.

MIERSWA is NOT innocent

AUTHOR: Puff ''n'' Stuff - (United States of America)

After a previous post, I was actually concerned I may have pointed the finger at an innocent businessman so I went back through my original documents and see we paid extra to have our application sent overnight via Federal Express to Loan Mod One c/o David Mierswa, 613 W Main Street, West Dundee, Illinois 60118.

Mr. Mierswa also received information from our local credit union disclosing information regarding a loan consolidation on our vehicles - to prove that we could still afford our home. I wish to remind everyone we were NOT ONE DAY late on our mortgage payments. We were trying to be pro-active after a job loss. If he had nothing to do with this scam, why did he not contact us and ask why in the world we were sending him such information?

I have also contacted the mortgage broker who insists Mierswa was involved. He states he was scammed as well and lost his home to these crooks. He claims he and his ailing wife now reside in a rented apartment at the age of 70+

FYI to the haters who want to know how I could be so stupid to fall for this scam. This was prior to all the publicity about modification scams and I assure you I checked this site and the internet before signing anything. NOTHING derogatory showed up for these guys. To this day, there are no complaints on here other than mine and yet the Illinois Attorney General has sued them.

David Mierswa Refused to Respond

AUTHOR: Puff ''n'' Stuff - (United States of America)

If Mierswa was innocent he could have taken ten seconds of his time to respond to my repeated requests for information. He refused to respond to me or the Illinois BBB.

Real Rip Off Artists

AUTHOR: RRM - (United States of America)

The Illinois Attorney General Office has filed a lawsuit against Loan Mod One, LLC in an attempt to obtain refunds for the people that got ripped off.  You can contact them at 312-814-3000.  It is my understanding that Mr. Mierswa had nothing to do with Loan Mod One and did not take anyone's money.  I had honest dealings with him and great results.  I would disregard any negative comments.