Complaint Review: Attorney Herb Sachs

602 S 10th Las Vegas, Nevada USA
  • Phone: 702-387-0400
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Attorney Herb Sachs Attorney Herbert Sachs yells at female clients Las Vegas Nevada

*General Comment: Amazing....

Admit Date:  10/06/86

Law School:  Brooklyn Law School

Specialization:  None

Professional Liability Insurance:  No

Attorney complaint about Attorney Herb Sachs in Las Vegas, NV. [continued below]....
..... Above information take from Nevada online state bar website

Attorney Herb Sachs told me to email him my confidential discovery about a case and he will help me with my case. He said to email the documents to him at hsachsesq@gmail.com
I emailed him and he never responded to confirm that he received the documents.

I called a few days later to see if he received my documents and if he had a chance to look them over. Donna in his office answered the phone and yelled at me and LIED about me. She was a very angry woman. She yelled at me. She made me cry. I have enough problems in my life and I didn't need to be yelled at by Attorney Herb Sach's employee Donna. Donna had a mean harsh manly voice. She is a mean woman. She must live a hard life to be so mean to a total stranger on the phone. She hates people. Donna is pregnant with HATE!

Herb Sachs then came on the phone and yelled at me. He totally LIED about me. Herb Sachs falsely accused me of things I did not say based on what Donna LIED to him about.

Donna LIED and said that I questioned Herb Sachs crudentials. Donna simply LIED. Herb Sach's has a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR NAMED DONNA WORKING IN HIS OFFICE!!

Other attorneys say bad things about Herb Sachs because of the way he mishandled the Sandy Murphy case,
I should of listened to everybody when they said don't let Herb Sachs take my case. . IN FACT, I'M LETTING THE WORLD KNOW VIA THE INTERNET THAT HERB SACHS IS A BAD PERSON. HE TREATS HIS CLIENTS BAD. HE YELLED AT ME AND HUNG UP THE PHONE AND HIS SECRETARY DONNA YELLED AT ME AND HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME.

HERB SACHS LIED TO ME AND SAID HE WOULD TAKE MY CASE, THEN TURNED AROUND AND ALLOWED HIS OFFICE STAFF DONNA TO YELL AT ME WHILE HE CONDONED HER BEHAVIOR!!

DONNA AT ATTORNEY HERB SACHS IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND A VERY BAD PERSON.

AND ATTORNEY HERB SACHS IS ALSO A BAD PERSON. HE LIED AND SAID HE WOULD TAKE MY CASE AND HELP WITH MY UNEMPLOYMENT APPEAL, THEN TURNED AROUND YELLED AT ME!

This is a very very bad law office and the public should be warned before they hire this firm.

I simply asked Herb Sachs for help with an unemployment appeal, as I have been unemployed for three years. He LIED and said he would help me, then his secretary Donna yelled at me as if she was yelling at a dog.

Attorney Herb Sachs approved of her behavior.

Attorney Herb Sachs LIED! He said he would help me with my unemployment appeal, then he didn't. He had his secretary Donna yell at me instead. Attorney Herb Sachs hurts people. He's a very very very bad person. I can't stress enough what a bad person Attorney Herb Sachs is. Attorney Herb Sachs is an absolutely DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING!

He didn't care about my feelings when him and his secretary Donna yelled at me and LIED and he said he would take my case, so I don't care about his and I'm posting my story throughout the entire internet so everybody will know that what Herb Sachs and his staff secretary Donna did to me.

Herb Sachs yells at woman. He yells at unemployed woman. He's a very bad person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-Herb-Sachs/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Attorney-Herb-Sachs-Attorney-Herbert-Sachs-yells-at-female-clients-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1134306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney Herb Sachs

#1 General Comment

Amazing....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Amazing that this lawyer and this receptionist BOTH who do not know you, LIED about you. Listen yelling at you is not a ripoff. The lawyer desciding to NOT take your case is NOT a ripoff. It is HIS RIGHT!! Quit your crybaby responses and grow a bit thicker of a skin. No one JUST starts in and starts yelling. You are leaving out quite a few tidbits of information, and youre doing that on purpose so you can make them look bad. So what did you say or do that set them BOTH off.

Youre not telling the whole truth and your post is laughable at best. None of what has happend to you is either illegal, immoral, or a ripoff. Im 100% sure that you escalated the situation, probably when they told you that after reviewing your case they wouldnt take you. Odds are that you lost it when they told you that. If you did not sign any paperwork then the lawyer has the right to NOT take your case.

Its always amazing how much of a victim you play. How much of a victim ALL consumers play when they just dont get thier way. You leave out a lot of information and you do this WITH INTENT. This means that that lawyer has ammo to use against you in a civil matter. You have presented your opinions as fact. Thats slander. Given you have posted on a media outlet, thats also character assassination and defamation of character.

You dont go posting your BS stories online about lawyers WITHOUT some proof. If you do make a post about a lawyer, you cannot present your opinions as fact. Youre unemployed, and now after I forward this onto that lawyer, youre probably going to be sued as well. Good Luck, you could have avoided all that may come at you in the future from this lawyer had you only used a small amount of COMMON SENSE. Nothing that was done to you was illegal, everything YOU have done in this report is actionable.

So someone yelled at you. You probably deserved it due to flapping your gums. Maybe in the future you can learn from both of these incidents. Be nicer over the phone, even if you dont get your way. And watch what you post in PUBLIC FORUMS about individuals. Because it can come back on you.

Oh and thank you for providing all of this attorneys contact information. Especially thier email. Must be so nice to know that you have taken yourself out on this one lol.