Complaint Review: Attorney John Temrowski

Attorney John Temrowski
Detroit, Michigan USA

Attorney John Temrowski won't pay me money due to me Utica Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Something to consider

This man is a plain idiot.  I met Mr. Temroski from his posting on CraigsList.  He stated that he was looking for someone for clerical working.  It would be a temporary job and would pay $2000.  I met him in person and he tells me that he needs someone with computer skills to go online and post a bunch of wonderful comments about him so that he can attract some business.  It sounded like an easy way to some money. Plus, I could do this on my own time, in my own home.  I worked approximately 40 hours during a three week span.  When I ask to get payment for my services, he proceeds to tell me that my efforts were not enough to overcome the bad reputation that he had gotten in the legal community so therefore, he couldn't justify paying me.  I could hardly believe it. He wasn't going to pay me anything.

I worked hard and kept my end of the bargain.  I actually had to call the local police.  Although they were nice, they said that I would have to file my grievance in small claims court.

Whatever type of poor reputation this man received and from whomever, I can see it was deserved.\

JOHN TEMROWSKI, LOSER AT LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-John-Temrowski/Detroit-Michigan/Attorney-John-Temrowski-wont-pay-me-money-due-to-me-Utica-Michigan-1069657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney John Temrowski

Something to consider

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

I found a couple report about him on this site. One is http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Temrowski-and-Angelica-Morales-Temrowski/Utica-Michigan-48317/John-Temrowski-and-Angelica-Morales-Temrowski-Attorney-and-wife-continue-to-extort-money-1046094 which is unclear. The reply seems to be from him. If he is the defendant (the poster) attorney, then it is very unprofessionalt to do so. If he is the plaintiff attorney, it is still unprofessional to have this rude reply. I would expect someone who has an education to write a better response...