Complaint Review: Attorney Marsha Holzhauer

• Reported By: Jeff From Beckemeyer — beckemeyer Illinois
Attorney Marsha Holzhauer
76 n main street breese, Illinois United States of America

Attorney Marsha Holzhauer Seducer and barmaid breese, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: seductive attorney

I hired Marsha for my divorce and all she wants to do is meet in the local bars to drink and I am trying to save my marriage which she knows this and she does nothing but seduce me and says she can make things better for me if I let her. This woman uses her clout to do nothing but get a man drunk and into bed with her. If I could afford a new attorney I would fire her instantly but I can't afford another one so I have to do what she wants so she will represent me right. DO NOT HIRE HER!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-Marsha-Holzhauer/breese-Illinois-62230/Attorney-Marsha-Holzhauer-Seducer-and-barmaid-breese-Illinois-1046800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney Marsha Holzhauer

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

seductive attorney

AUTHOR: jb6184444302 - ()

If any woman was trying to seduce me well by all means let's get enjoying each other regularly or whenever time is good for her, having powerful friends is surely ok