Complaint Review: Attorney Roy Wilson B.M.G.

• Submitted: Fri, September 13, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: Deb — Davenport Iowa
Attorney Roy Wilson B.M.G.
Internet USA

Attorney Roy Wilson B.M.G. Paul Andrew Mitchell, John Carter sent letter stating I owed $1000 or I would go to court. very threatening Tallahassee Internet

I received an email stating I took out a loan in 2011 for $350 and now owe $1000 or I will go to court and could pay up to $10,000. They had a lot of personal information but refused to send any kind of paper documents when contacted. They also refused to take my address to send anything. This is when I realized some red flags and researched him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-Roy-Wilson-BMG/internet/Attorney-Roy-Wilson-BMG-Paul-Andrew-Mitchell-John-Carter-sent-letter-stating-I-owed--1084324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney Roy Wilson B.M.G.