Complaint Review: Attorney Roy Wilson

The Capitol PL-01 Tallahassee, Florida USA
  • Phone: 646-736-3927
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Attorney Roy Wilson ,ATTORNEY ROY WILSON, B.A., M.S, Civil Case Attorney - FRUAD Tallahassee Florida

I received an email from Roy Wilson on 6/6/13 claiming he was an attorney and I was being sure for a past due pay day loan.  The email had my name, old address, SSN, full bank account number, where I work, etc.  So initially it looked legit.

As I read on it claimed I received a pay day loan back in 2008 for $300 and now owed $800.  If I didn't pay now I would be sued for $10,000 and my SSN would be blacklisted.  I have done pay day loans before but they have all been paid.  But to be on the safe side I checked with my bank to see if any deposits were made for the amount and timeframe they are claiming.  As I suspected there wasn't any.

When you call the number listed (646-736-3927) it does not provide a company name but says please leave a message and then it says mailbox is full. This is a scam!!!

This person really needs to be stopped.  The fact that he has all of my personal information is unnerving.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-Roy-Wilson/Tallahassee-Florida-32399/Attorney-Roy-Wilson-ATTORNEY-ROY-WILSON-BA-MS-Civil-Case-Attorney-FRUAD-Tallahas-1056845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney Roy Wilson