Complaint Review: Attorney Roy Wilson

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Angie — Lexington South Carolina
Attorney Roy Wilson

Attorney Roy Wilson Attorney Paul Andrew Mitchell BOGUS INTERNET LOAN Internet

I also received an email today from this so called attorney. I called the number and a gentleman answered the phone with a simple "Hello" and I told him I had the wrong number and he said "OK". I have worked in an office setting for 20 plus years and no business ever answers the phone this way, especially the attorneys I have dealt with. The "loan" amount was for $300 and when it gets to the business that is suing you it says "Cash Loan". The email did have broken English and the gentleman that answered the phone sounded foreign also. It also said that if I did not pay $200 today that I might end up having to pay back $6000. These people have called my brother before and informed him that I was being sued in New York and that I needed to show up in court. The number I called is listed as a New York number. Why would a business in Florida have a New York number. The letter that was attached looks real enough, it even has a seal. I just wish they would stop calling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-Roy-Wilson/internet/Attorney-Roy-Wilson-Attorney-Paul-Andrew-Mitchell-BOGUS-INTERNET-LOAN-Internet-1046063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney Roy Wilson