Complaint Review: Attorney Roy Wilson

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Dinks Sister — Carrollton Texas United States of America
Attorney Roy Wilson

Attorney Roy Wilson Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A. M.S I have received a law suit against yuor name and SSN Internet

I received an internet e-mail today from an attorney Roy Wilson, no address, no city, no real number to call back.

Letter stated I borrowed $300 in 2010 and I didn't pay it back.  I have borrowed money on the internet once before but I did pay it back in full.  They say I never paid it back and that it is now worth $600 and if I don't send $200 today it will go to court in the next few days and I may have to
pay $10,000.

They started the letter off with all my personal information, sopc. security number, phone and hoe address and an old checking account I used to have at a bak that is now closed.  Also had my drivers license number.

The English was very poor in this letter.  It had double negatives, broken English, wrong wording.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-Roy-Wilson/internet/Attorney-Roy-Wilson-Paul-Andrew-Mitchell-BA-MS-I-have-received-a-law-suit-against-yuor-1024862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney Roy Wilson