Complaint Review: "Attorney" Saul Levi, Levi & Rothstein, Aka Greenman & Donahue

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2008

• Reported By:Elsie Michigan
"Attorney" Saul Levi, Levi & Rothstein, Aka Greenman & Donahue
203 N LaSalle Street, Ste. 2100 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-826-2075
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

L"Attorney" Saul Levi, Levi & Rothstein, Aka Greenman & Donahue The Lying Lawyer - Sounds older and very knowledgable Chicago Illinois

September 2007

While at work I received a phone message from my mother to call Attorney Saul Levi back immediately. I called and was put right through to him. He sounded like my grandfather.

Saul Levi told me I owed on a credit card. I told him yes I was aware of of the debt and had it taken care of. Saul Levi said that was the "other credit card" and was wondering why I didn't take care of the other one at the same time. Saul Levi said that there was a judgment against me and that he was calling me ahead of the deadline to see if this could be taken care of by that afternoon.

I did indeed owe on another credit card so I made arrangements to put the $6700.00 that I supposedly owed, on my mother's credit card. My mother called Saul Levi and neither one of us thought anymore about it.

I am just now finding out about this due to the other credit card contacting me about paying them. I told them they should have received their payoff already. I gave Saul Levi's name and they told me they handle all of their own collections and that they had never heard of Saul Levi or Levi, Levi & Rothstein.

Kelly
Elsie, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2008 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-Saul-Levi-Levi-Rothstein-Aka-Greenman-Donahue/Chicago-Illinois-60601/LAttorney-Saul-Levi-Levi-Rothstein-Aka-Greenman-Donahue-The-Lying-Lawyer-Sounds-326260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Attorney" Saul Levi, Levi & Rothstein, Aka Greenman & Donahue