Complaint Review: Attorney Victoria Gillispie Hardin, Lewis, Deese & Nance LLP-Fayetteville NC

• Submitted: Mon, November 05, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Victim by Fraud — Macomb Michigan United States of America
Attorney Victoria Gillispie Hardin, Lewis, Deese & Nance LLP-Fayetteville NC
330 Dick Street Fayetteville, North Carolina United States of America

Attorney Victoria Gillispie Hardin, Lewis, Deese & Nance LLP-Fayetteville NC Law Firm-Lewis, Deese & Nance, LLP-FAYETTEVILLE,NC LEGAL CROOKS, SCAMMERS, RUN THE OTHER WAY IF YOU SEE THEIR NAMES, BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES RIP OFF, CROOKS, DON'T TRUST THEM, TACKY, LOW LIFE, DISGRACE, RUN IF YOU SEE ANY OF THEIR NAMES ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY, Fayetteville, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Hard to believe this report. Victoria G. Hardin is an outstanding lawyer and has represented me above and beyond what her obligation was

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You thought you GOT AWAY WITH, Ripping off consumer, YOU DID NOT!! all eyes WATCHING this firm for SCAMMING! file a complaint if they scam you

*Consumer Comment: Greed!

*Consumer Comment: BAD REPUTATION LAW FIRM

*Consumer Comment: RIPOFF RATS STOP RIPPING OFF CONSUMERS!

*Consumer Comment: Divorce Fraud SCAMMERS they'll charge you are FEE for "NO SERVICE" NO REFUND POLICY

*Consumer Comment: Have you read the article on the web Ventriglia v. Deese, WOW they are crooked

*Consumer Comment: MONEY HUNGRY RIPOFF RATS, RUTHLESS LAW FIRM, CONSUMER WARNING STAY CLEAR OF THEM STUPID ANIMALS

*Consumer Comment: Complaints help consumers

*Consumer Comment: A TRUTHFUL REPORT

FIND ANOTHER LAW FIRM DON'T SUPPORT LEWIS, DEESE & NANCE, VICTORIA GILLISPIE HARDING

SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR A FIRM THAT JUST DOESN'T WANT YOUR MONEY

I needed legal help in a divorce case in Fayetteville NC so I surf the internet. I found an article with the law firm Lewis, Deese, & Nance it's firm had represented a lady with the same problem as I on the internet the article seemed like this is the kind of firm that appears to be familiar with working on cases like mines.  The article even said their firm was so good in fact that it helped the lady as she got justice in the court.

I called their office explained my case position to the paralegal who also requested a $100.00 attorney phone consulting fee with attorney "Victoria Gillispie Hardin" I paid the $100.00 fee.

I began to explain my urgent and very serious dilemma to Victoria G Hardin and within one minute of me talking she was irate screaming at me to the top of  her lungs she bashed me and yelled during the entire consultation never giving me a chance to tell my full concerns. Not allowing me a word in once she dug into me ripping me apart. I got off the phone feeling not only taken for money but bad that all I was trying to do was get legal help. She treated I as if I were a third class step child and my case not important.

I'll never ever forget her demeanor. I requested my money be credited back to my bank that ended up being a no go.

Victoria if you ever read this and I hope you do and your firm get a life out side of scamming potential clients. Stop reeling people in just to get fraudulent consulting fees when you know full well you aren't going to help before you talk to a potential client. What a easy way to get rich $100.00 for abusing your powers in less then 3 minutes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-Victoria-Gillispie-Hardin-Lewis-Deese-Nance-LLP-Fayetteville-NC/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-28301/Attorney-Victoria-Gillispie-Hardin-Lewis-Deese-Nance-LLP-Fayetteville-NC-Law-Firm-Lew-965106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney Victoria Gillispie Hardin, Lewis, Deese & Nance LLP-Fayetteville NC

AUTHOR: Josh - (United States of America)

I find the facts of this Rip off report to be VERY hard to believe as written. I found Victoria through a friend that she represented who could not say enough good things about her. From her communication to the client, keeping you informed of your case, actively fighting for your behalf, and her excellent court room abilities.
I took his advice and hired her to handle my Very difficult and highly contested case from my ex wife regarding custody (in which i had non at the time due to many false allegations). I found that my friends advice was spot on. Victoria will stand her ground and fight for you with any big wig lawyer there is. She actively and passionately defended my rights and was highly successful at doing so. She got two previous orders completely thrown out (almost impossible to do) and i now have joint custody of my daughter.
Victoria to me is not only an excellent lawyer, but a good person as well. If you have had any type of custody battle you know that being in a court room and trusting a judge to make a life altering decision is very nerve racking. She was the type of lawyer that will sit down next to you and talk you through it to calm your nerves as she had to do with me many times.
I honestly feel i owe her a lot more than what the bill sheet read.
So again, i find this report very hard to believe, and im sure all of the facts are not given, and feel it is safe to assume that the facts that are given are vastly exaggerated.
if you want actual reviews on her, look her up on AVVO and read her many good reviews.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Victim of Fraud - (USA)

What do a lawyer thats crooked and a total scammer ROBBING YOU of your hard earned cash look like?

Answer: RIPOFF RATS-something hopeful for nothing in return

Greed!

lawyer jokes:

How does a attorney sleep?
Answer: First he lies on one side, then he lies on the other.

How many lawyer jokes are there?
Answer: Only three. The rest are true stories.

How can you tell a good lawyer from a bad lawyer?
Answer: They both wear their pants backwards to easy access their wallets.

How do lawyer RIPOFF RATS sleep?
Answer: Hanging from your pockets

BAD REPUTATION LAW FIRM

AUTHOR: colusis472 - (USA)

Your law firm has gotten away with mistreating consumers by abusing your powers for SELF GAIN , RICHES your dishonesty and GREED has lead to complaints here on this site.

Your BAD REPUTATION reflects your unethical immoral conduct.

I'm Protecting Consumers from scams

WARNING: Dealing with this firm you have a "higher risk" of acquiring possible economic LOSSES and DAMAGES

RIPOFF RATS STOP RIPPING OFF CONSUMERS!

AUTHOR: colusis472 - (USA)

What ZOO did these monster animal clown group of lawyers RIPOFF RATS arrive from?

Answer: ZOO ANIMALS

What kind of animals are they? RIPOFF RATS

What kind of food do RIPOFF RATS eat?

answer: Your dough

AUTHOR: colusis472 - (USA)

LEGAL CROOKS, DIVORCE FRAUD SCAMMER this Law firm is based on "false advertising" in some cases causing loss of life.

INVESTIGATE FOR CORRUPTION WITHIN THE DIVORCE SYSTEM of FAYETTEVILLE N.C. ,(CUMBERLAND COUNTY) N.C.,  Law Firm all of it's employees at Lewis, Deese, Nance-Victoria G. Hardin, Legal cases are being CHARGED A FEE TO CONSULT NO POSITIVE RESULTS OCCUR WHY?

Question: CONSULTATION FEES- BEFORE CLERK takes a persons money can't the notes/paper work submited to this firm  CLERK "PRIOR" to payment be a yes we can help or no less not charge for not helping consumer?

I FEEL I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO A REFUND AFTER BEING TOLD NO, WILL NOT HELP YOU

If these lawyers are taking your money for nothing serves with no refund FILE A COMPLAINT. Lets save the next potentate scam/ripoff victim.

DIVORCE SCAM PRACTICES? This kind of law firm are full of RIPOFF RATS they will rob ANY ONE every way possible stop you from getting JUSTICE.

As they eat steaks and potatoes riding around in new automobiles lavish houses at the lake while we the every day person are barely staying afloat. They take your money with out a care, knowing their not going to do the work. In there mind sets they can find something better to do with your HARD EARNED MONEY then you! NO WORK

RIPOFF RATS ARE MONEY GRABBERS/TAKERS FOR NO SERVICE FEE, something hopeful for nothing.

PROTECTS OPPOSING CLIENT(S) RIGHTS.

This law firm is in place to set you up for failure at divorce trial hearings.

SOME LAWYERS DO PLAY THE GAME, Who shall we let come out of this divorce on top?

I have seen one too many of this firms GET RICH SCAMS, these kind of lawyers, THEY WON'T TELL YOU NOTHING.

They PROFIT BY KEEPING CASES TIED UP IN THE COURT SYSTEM.

PROFIT by mistreating you first a scam to "with holding information"from client then to resolve JUSTICE who feels justice was truly served? I support justice regardless male or female.

DIRTY LAWYERS MIND SET- If they CHOOSE to solve a complaint to them RIPOFF RATS where will their next steak come from? So the court case abuse of justice cycle repeats itself, as a result of there greed damages occur.

This firm forget about/down play the seriousness of your case JUSTICE (your life ruined) as a result of ....1,2,3,4, unbeknown things done happened since the beginning of your search
for justice.

It's the CONSUMER to encounter(ing) more hardships arise from ripoff lawyer mind games and your left wondering where to turn to for TRUST WORTHY FAIR HONEST legal help?

YOU HAVE PAID CROOKED LAWYERS hundreds if not thousands of dollars and now your out of more money "RIPOFF RATS" LAWYERS,and still no justice? Damages may or did result.

We wish the best for every one

LAWYER SCAMMER Ripoff Rats will intentionally forget about giving you good legal advice and AVOID putting JUSTICE in writing.

They'll NOT to tell you about your earned RIGHTS/your opinions with your case.

You'll be left more confused case ruined left having to figure the scam out on your own (SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE) and who is at fault? Lawyers love finger pointing recanting agreements.

COMPLAINT NOW COMPOUNDED your case floating around resulting in time has passed which lead to resulting in the opposing party may get a great deal of advantage in court your case has been REDIRECTED (TIME WASTED) telling consumers BAD ADVISE, HORRIBLE LEGAL LEADERSHIP.

This firm have gotten away with BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES FOR SO LONG as your complaint shuffles with more awaiting consultation fees one desk to the next.

People don't mind paying for good legal service, we complain about paying for bad legal service.

BUSINESSES do pay good money to stop bad complaints from appearing on the web as you google their firm/individual names listed within the firm.

THATS WHY I LIKE RIPOFF REPORT WEB SITE YOU'LL HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT YOUR COMPLAINT BEING SEEN AND HEARD.

COMPLAINTS DON'T GENERATE PROFIT FOR LAW FIRMS

ONCE THEY GOT THE MONEY SCREAMING!!!!!!!!TAKE YOUR "PROBLEMS"," SOME WHERE ELSE"!!!!!!
NO REFUND. In other words go fall off a cliff take your complaint out of N.C. demeanor.

It's been ROUTINE for this firm to SCAM-RIPOFF consumers.

WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN WE ALL COULD TALK TO A ATTORNEY FOR FREE?

Are those days washed away as with so many of our entitlements lawyers like these WON'T TELL YOU about your full benefits in a divorce they will milk you into getting nothing in a divorce.

NEVER TRUST THEM they have carved into stone ,bad TRUST, bad faith, negligence, SCAMMER

PROTECTING CONSUMERS, RIGHTS to a fair trail bless you consumers

Have you read the article on the web Ventriglia v. Deese, WOW they are crooked

AUTHOR: Bobranger - (USA)

I read the article and I got upset that just wasn't right how they done this man. Seems to me he was trying to get honest legal help they took his money then scammed him, ripped him off.

Told the man what he wanted to hear to get his money, didn't do the work, he lost millions. He had every right to file a malpractice claim against them. Then the attorneys teamed up on him used statue of limitations expired against the man so they wouldn't have to pay him damages.

WOW unbelievable

AUTHOR: lucy223 - (USA)

This law firm is stupid!!!  DUMB! dingy! with out NO HUMAN BRAINS, they have a LEGAL MALPRACTICE law suit against them AND THEY SHOULD from a past client VENTRIGLIA v. DEESE 194 NC APP 344 N.C.

What law firm would advise ANY COUPLE THAT ARE "LIVING TOGETHER" married or not to sign a agreement saying there's "NO PROPERTY" to be divided? STUPID! HOW DUMB

Ventriglia I wish I were on the jury I'd rule in your favor and I'd have them pay you dearly.

If any one wants their lives turned up side down in side out THEY CAN ASSIST

I'd never heard of such bad advise. But coming from RIPOFF RATS LAWYERS like this firm it's clear they have their legal facters twisted

GOOD LUCK IN COURT VENTRIGLIA

Complaints help consumers

AUTHOR: lucy223 - (USA)

I am in support of Victim by Fraud, I did research and their law firm has several complaints, court cases POSTED on the internet with law suits from past unhappy clients for misrepresentation and negligence.

I think Victoria Hardin should refund the person their money back also learn proper adequacy. People are tired of becoming victims to scammers who are only in law for the money.

Sounds to me like you work for Victoria Hardin, no need to write any award certificates. Complaints speaks for themselves.

A TRUTHFUL REPORT

AUTHOR: SIMPLIFIED - (United States of America)

Victoria G. Hardin sets the standard in her career field: She went above and beyond from day one by focusing on the situation; providing immediate knowledge; maintaining an active interest; and shinning throughout the courtroom. Her reputation is a recognized force. Victoria Hardin was recommended to me by some of the top leadership around Fort Bragg as she has the professionalism, character, approach, and reputation that's needed to provide the confidence in any situation. I highly recommend her services and immensely grateful.

(I find the Original Report to be very fabricated and fictitious.  My experience with Victoria G. Hardin was remarkable and I am in debt to her services. If I were to stay in the Fayetteville area, I would request Victoria G. Hardin to represent me for any future legal needs.)