Complaint Review: Attorney William D. Goodrich

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Venroy — Amityville New York United States of America
Attorney William D. Goodrich
150 Paularino Ave Ste 170 Costa Mesa, California 92626 Internet United States of America

Attorney William D. Goodrich I recieved a pamplet in the mail descrning mtg assistance, i explained the loan was in my ex fiance's name only. Attorney Goodrich said it didn't matter he could get my loan modified & charged me 6k Internet

*Consumer Comment: This happened to me too....

I received a letter in the mail stating this company could reduce my mortgage payment by reducing my interest to 2%.  I am under severe financial duress and currently disabled.  I called Attorney Goodrich's office and Julio took my personal information over the phone.  I explained that I am NOT on the loan against this house.  That it was in my ex fiance's name ONLY. Julio told me that It DID NOT matter that I was not on the financing, he would reduce my monthly mortgage payment to half of the $2,600 I am currently paying.  I sent ALL of my information over by fax.  Then a man named Frank gets on the phone said I was approved and stated my fee to them would be $6,000.00 but he would lower it to $4,700.00 if I could pay 1st 9/21/11 of $1,000.00 then next one would be 9/30/11 at $800 and the next would 10/20/11 amount of $1,500.00 and last payment would be 11/20/11 of $1,200.00.  They collected $1,000.00 and kept calling me over and over and stating that I needed to pay them more money, I called my bank and asked if they had heard from this company and they stated they had ever heard of them.  I called Julio and told him about my phone call with my bank and he stated the bank is lying and that I still needed to pay.  He kept calling me over and over and over for payment so I called my bank again and again, they stated no contact from Attorney Goodrich, I did this a few mre times until I told Julio & Frank I was goung to report them to the BBB a few days later I got a letter from Goodrich's office stating the had declined my case for non payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-William-D-Goodrich/internet/Attorney-William-D-Goodrich-I-recieved-a-pamplet-in-the-mail-descrning-mtg-assistance-i-913495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney William D. Goodrich

This happened to me too....

AUTHOR: Danica - (United States of America)

I was in foreclosure and received information regarding loan modification from Mr. Goodrich as well. I filled out all the paper work, paid $3,000.00 and was told that Esther Bacca would handle my modification with the bank. They did nothing! I lost my home and the money I gave them. No one answers my calls or emails. Do not trust this company, it is a scam!!