telling

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Cassidy — Knoxville Tennessee
Attorney network group
1924 9th street suite E St.Petersburg FL 33704 St. Petersburg, Florida USA

Attorney network group National legal associates law firm Alarcon law group Scam, illegal loan modifications, Florida, New York, Rory Michael Alarcon, Nyssa Nelson. Forclosure St. Petersburg Florida

*Consumer Comment: Changed names.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Doesnt make sense

I just found out the hard way about National Legal Assoc Law Firm aka attorney net work group.  In Nov 2012 I hired NLALF to do a loan modification ( I now know it is illegal for anyone to charge you for a loan modification) it is a law called MARS it passed in Nov 2011. NLALF told me that if I paied them for 3mos the sum of 900.00. It would show good faith to Indy Mac and One West Bank that I was tring to save my home I  was called in Dec by a Nyssa Nelson was told not to contact my lender in any way it could compromise my case. And she would take care of me. And have a good Christmas. Well toward the 1st of Feb I tried to contact her many times. With no avail. When I Finaly did get a call from her my home was 3 days to auction. She didn't know anything about my case! She had to call Indy Mac and pretend she was me. Asking about the accnt. Long story short they took my 2700. [continued below]....

.....00 and did nothing! Did not even contact Indy Mac or One West Bank. I called her and emailed many times. I Finaly got an e auto responder that NLALF was court ordered by the Florida Atty General to close its doors and forward all accents to other attys. I still don't know who got mine.

so for those of you wanting information. I was sent a letter by the Florida Bar reg what happend to National Legal Associates Law Firm. The very day I retained them. They were cort ordered to close. I did find out by Florida Bar Investigation that the Law Firm that was behind the scam was Alaracon Law Group and they have several outfits across the country that are working the same way. You need to contact New York Bar Association. 10 judicial distric on Long Island. The Lawyers name is Rory Michael Alarcon he is behind the NLALF in St Petersburg Fl. His office is in New York! Per the Florida Bar. There's several things ive been instructed to do.

1 contact NY bar file a grevience complaint w the 10 judicial district on Long Island. 631-231-3775 ask to send forms.

2 call the New York lawyers fund for client protection this is money set aside to cover our butts if we can prove we have been done wrong. Up to 300,000.00. Call ask for form1-800-442-fund. They will want a copy of the grevience see above#1

3 they may want you to file a possible criminal suit against Alarcon.

4 there's also a Cival Rights group u can file that already has 17 cases against this NLALF and Attorney network group. Pro bono if they take your case. Lawyers comity.org click on contact us and let them know what happend.

Hope this helps put this law firm and Alaracon in Jail and stop steeling homes! Good luck! You will need it but DO NOT GIVE UP! The more that knows about this the more it helps people like us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorney-network-group-/St-Petersburg-Florida-33704/Attorney-network-group-National-legal-associates-law-firm-Alarcon-law-group-Scam-illega-1065426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorney network group

Changed names.

AUTHOR: Chris M. - ()

After getting them I was then told that their was a new name for htem called Brian Butler Law Office in NY where the office went, I tried to stay with them, but lost my payments when I didnt here from them.

They also have the offices in California too but I dont have those numbers or anything. My friend who told me about them got a letter sayinh that the old name was closed,but that wasnt sent to me.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Doesnt make sense

AUTHOR: Chris M. - ()

My file was with that firm and then transferred to another firm under another lawyer, but the same employees were there since the person I spoke with about the move was the same person that I signed up with.

The firm did close, but they are working with another lawyer.