Complaint Review: Attorny Kim G Sims

• Reported By: truthly speaking — memphis Tennessee United States of America
Attorny Kim G Sims
1279 lamar ave memphis, Tennessee United States of America

Attorny Kim G Sims Rip off Divorce memphis, Tennessee

I can relate to the other young man's anguish over his divorce.  For starters knowing what I know now I wouldn't let her defend a dog fight for me.  My divorce took over 18 months before it was final. We had nothing to split but we fought over custody.  I worked a minimal wage job but paid out thousands to see my divorce through.  There were often times I had to choose between paying her or paying for my rent.  I explained to her that he had never had custody and that the child had always been with me.  My ex-husband was in contempt of every rule that the judge had given but she did nothing about it, including moving out of state with my child.  I told her the only reason why he wanted him is because of the divorce and wanted to avoid child support. At this point a guardian was ordered by the judge which I found out later that this 24 year old man with no experience had been given the case because the judge and another judge were friends and his son needed the case.  I paid him over 2700 and my husband til this day still owes him.  She wouldn't show up for court date, return calls or explain to you what is going on.  All I knew about my case I found on line. But my bill from her was never late.  She would show up unprepared asking you questions going off with my ex husbands attorney not being in court when your case was called.  I once had to go and find her.  After 18 months of fighting having my case continued so many times. I recieve a phone call from saying it would be in my best interest to agree to joint custody. I had no more money to fight it, so I agreed. My son has been living with me for almost two years without support and as usual my ex is still in contempt of court.  She has did nothing to help me. Now in order to get support I have to hire another attorney to revise my parenting plan and ask for support.  I cant afford to do either, because of her I am so jaded by the court system until it made me return to school and seek my law degree.  It is important to fight for the little man.  I am a single woman raising a child off of no support when all she had to do was fight for me.   There is a special place in hell for her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2010 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attorny-Kim-G-Sims/memphis-Tennessee-38104/Attorny-Kim-G-Sims-Rip-off-Divorce-memphis-Tennessee-659786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attorny Kim G Sims