pressed

Complaint Review: Attracta

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Ls4568 — lutz Florida U.S.A.
Attracta

Attracta Buyer beware. SEO tactics they employ do not work. Internet

I signed up for Attracta only because my longtime web guy was getting out if the business and he told me to try them. I have been extremely disappointed. I am doing worse online than I ever have before. The worst part is that they will only market you in the city your main office is located. We cover the whole state and they refuse to broaden our location. I tried to cancel due to poor performance and they refuse to refund the remainder of my $$. We paid in full upfront. Every time I call I get the run around.

They are also submitting your website to "link farms". This is hurting my ranking because google views these sites as irrelevant. I brought it to their attention and they said they weren't aware of it.

Don't waste your money. I'm so tired of SEO companies trying to sell me their package and they all fail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attracta/internet/Attracta-Buyer-beware-SEO-tactics-they-employ-do-not-work-Internet-993430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attracta