Complaint Review: Atty. John F. Haynes Partner Michael Doyle

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: rippedoffbyjohnhaynes1 — Elyria Ohio United States of America
Atty. John F. Haynes Partner Michael Doyle
134 Middle Ave Elyria, Ohio United States of America

Atty. John F. Haynes Partner Michael Doyle Attorney John Haynes ATTORNEY RIP OFF DIVORCE LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR DECEPTIVE STAY AWAY Elyria, Ohio

BEWARE BEWARE.  OVER 5 YEARS I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS.  JOHN HAYNES LIED AND DECIEVED ME THE ENTIRE TIME OF MY DIVORCE.  DON'T HIRE HIM.  I WORK FOR IN A LAW PRACTICE.  YOU DON'T WAN'T NOR CAN TRUST ATTORNEY JOHN HAYNES.  L

LET ME EXPLAIN.  I HIRED JOHN FOR MY DIVORCE.  I GREW UP AND LIVED MY ENTIRE LIFE IN LORAIN COUNTY.   I AM A PROFESSIONAL, EXECUTIVE, AND HAVE FILED A COMPLAIN WITH THE OHIO BAR ASSOCIATION.  JOHN HAYNES LIED AND DIDN'T TELL ME THAT I WOULD NEVER HAVE CUSTODY OF MY CHILD.  HE PENCILED ME IN MY DIVORCE AND DIDN'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO ME.  I AM GOING TO BE SHORT AND SWEET.  MY CHILD STARTS HIGH SCHOOL AND I HAVE LIVED WITH THIS OVER 5 YEARS.  I CALLED HIS OFFICE AND HE HUNG UP WITHIN 1 MINUTE WOULDN'T TAKE MY CALL TONIGHT.

DON'T EVER HIRE HIM HE WILL LIE TO YOU AND PRACTICE DECEPTIVE LAW.  REMEMBER I WORK FOR AN ATTORNEY AND HAVE BEEN DISGUSTED BY HIS ACTIONS FOR OVER 5 YEARS.

JOHN YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED BY YOUR ACTIONS AND AFTER TONIGHTS CONVERSATION OR LACK OF BECAUSE YOU HUNG UP THE TRUTH IS FINALLY BEEN TOLD.   JOHN HAYNES IS NOT A TRUSTWORTHY ATTORNEY AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED.

PAUL.  IF YOU RESPOND TO WITH YOUR EMAIL, I WILL ELABORATE TO YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS ATTORNEY OR THE DECEPTION THAT I HAVE LIVED WITH FOR 5 YEARS AND AGAIN I WORK FOR ATTORNEYS AND CAN DISCUSS WITH YOU ANYTHING ABOUT MY CASE.  IT IS MY RIGHT!  ISN'T IT JOHN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atty-John-F-Haynes-Partner-Michael-Doyle/Elyria-Ohio-44035/Atty-John-F-Haynes-Partner-Michael-Doyle-Attorney-John-Haynes-ATTORNEY-RIP-OFF-DIVORCE-933996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atty. John F. Haynes Partner Michael Doyle