• Report: #204195

• Submitted: Wed, August 02, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 02, 2006

• Reported By:Providence Village Texas
Aubrey TX Post Office
404 Spring Hill Rd Aubrey, Texas U.S.A.

Aubrey TX Post Office ripoff Failure to deliver mail on a consistent and accurate basis Aubrey Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: So what are you going to do about it?

I have lived in the city limits of the Aubrey Post Office for over three years now, and the service has not gotten any better. I would have to say it has become increasingly worse! The mail is delivered every other day most weeks. When I have called to find out why they try to tell me I had no mail or that there was a car in the way when I have proof that neither of these accusations are true. I am always getting mail that belongs not only next door but several streets over. I am at my wits end with the post office. They are very quick to hand out excuses that exonerate them from blame. As citizen with a designated post office we are left with out a choice as to where to have our mail processed, and that's not right. People get into government jobs and know they are protected regardless so there performance declines and the tax payer suffers.

Wendy
Providence Village, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2006 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aubrey-TX-Post-Office/Aubrey-Texas-76227/Aubrey-TX-Post-Office-ripoff-Failure-to-deliver-mail-on-a-consistent-and-accurate-basis-Au-204195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aubrey TX Post Office

#1 Consumer Suggestion

So what are you going to do about it?

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

Posting your "complaint" here alone likely will not get the post office to change their ways. What other actions have you taken or are you going to take? If it were me, I would make an appointment to meet with the head postmaster and express my concerns directly -- not to whomever happens to answer the phone when calling the post office. If nothing changed still, I'd contact the local news media to see if they'd like to do an investigative reporting on this issue. In the meantime, why not rent a post office box for a while. That way you can pick up your mail at the same exact time every day whenever you desire without having to wait around for the postal worker to get to your house.