Complaint Review: Auburn Pontiac Dealer/Auto Trakk

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: Jamie J. Huddleston — Auburn Hills Michigan United States of America
Auburn Pontiac Dealer/Auto Trakk
1500 Sycamore Road, Suite 200,Montoursville, PA 17 AutoTrakk works through a network of authorized de, Michigan United States of America

Auburn Pontiac Dealer/Auto Trakk AutoTrakk, LLC Discrimination of women and intelligence or knowledge of financing; misrepresentaion of product and serives AutoTrakk works through a network of authorized de, Michigan

*General Comment: Victim

I brought a car through Auto Trakk a credit building program with what use to be known as Auburn Pontiac on Opdyke and Auburn Hills;  they originally wanted 14 thousand but other added posed 19 thousand, this car was an 03 Saturn of which I purchased/leased in December of 05 that means that the car was already 2-3years old but there records say that the car was purchased in Dec. 06, a 500 dollar down payment was issued, I eventually ended up paying over 31 thousand dollars for the car
they ask me for something called a residual of 3000.dollars plus and the blue book value for the car was only worth 2000. approx. In 2009 the payment were reduced for 92 dollars per month to 77 dollars per month over the course of the 7 -8 years I received approx. 20-not much more than 30 extensions at 20-30 dollars for the extension; neither of these factors should cost me 10-20
thousand dollars more and to top it off they repo(ed) the car; the economy has made it difficult for contact legal help so now I am facing an eviction  I lost 500 dollars of my income,cant get a job because I dont have transportation I have a two degree with internship left in psychology and no job; if you can help me get a car or my car back it would be appreciated, or even provide a car or grant resources to apply for an automobile. [continued below]....
.....  This was an unfair event and experience for me and I hope you can help,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auburn-Pontiac-DealerAuto-Trakk/AutoTrakk-works-through-a-network-of-authorized-de-Michigan-17754/Auburn-Pontiac-DealerAuto-Trakk-AutoTrakk-LLC-Discrimination-of-women-and-intelligence-o-957165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auburn Pontiac Dealer/Auto Trakk

#1 General Comment

Victim

AUTHOR: wefwefewf - (United States of America)

Are you kidding?  They gave you 20 to 30 extensions?  You think you are the victim here?  If you were late 20 - 30 times you obviously can't afford the car and had no business buying it.  You want help to get the car back?  I'll help you:  PAY THEM THE MONEY YOU OWE THEM!  I can also help you to make sure this never happens again:  DON'T BORROW WHEN YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY.  WHEN YOU DO BORROW, PAY AS AGREED.  If you do that, your  credit will be good and you won't have to pay $30k to buy a $19k car. Oh, why were you getting such a crappy loan to begin with?  Because your credit was already trashed from having ripped off lenders and others in the past.  It is all their fault - right - not yours? I'm sure there is always some reason.  You will find that when you hold up your end of the deal and avoid ripping people off they don't repo your stuff.