Complaint Review: Auction Masters

Auction Masters
Rogers Rogers, Minnesota United States of America

Auction Masters Ripoff, Dishonest, Rude, Hostile Rogers, Minnesota

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reply from Auction Masters

I have bought a TON of stuff from Auction Masters in Rogers, MN.  I just totaled over 10,000 Dollars that I have spent over the last 1.5 yrs. Each visit has an unusual twist that usually leaves me pissed off.  Recently I have had several issues with the company labeling there merchandise wrong and trying to still make me pay for it. The last time that this has happened a lady by the name of Sharon was extremely rude and actually started to yell at me on there sales floor. She actually told me to go use another company called K-Bid..which turned out be great advice thanks Sharon!

Sharon is the front desk lady that is in charge of collecting payments for the merchandise. I have read the other rip-off reports for this company and I do not agree with them they always give you the opportunity to inspect the items before bidding. I suggest that the company figure out that the customer should be treated with some respect. I have never had someone at a store to tell be to get bent and that I should go to their competition. Smooth move exlax. Quack.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auction-Masters/Rogers-Minnesota-/Auction-Masters-Ripoff-Dishonest-Rude-Hostile-Rogers-Minnesota-737441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auction Masters

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reply from Auction Masters

AUTHOR: Auction Masters - ()

Auction Masters has been in business for 40 years and has had hundreds of thousands of satisfied, repeat bidders and thousands of sellers. We liquidate businesses, rarely selling new merchandise.

Were sorry that you have had a negative experience doing business with Auction Masters. We appreciate you taking the time to express your disappointment with our services. We would like every customer to get a great deal on every purchase, but it is an auction.

All items are sold as is, as stated in our terms and conditions. You state that you had an experience where items were mislabeled. Auction Masters does its very best to accurately describe and picture merchandise and we give each bidder the opportunity to inspect each item at every auction.

Auctions are fun and many deals are had, but it can take some energy to make it pay.  Thank you for your past business and we hope that you have a better experience next time.