Complaint Review: Auction Success, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 19, 2008

• Reported By:Huntsville Alabama
Auction Success, Inc.
9547 South 700 East, Suite 200 Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Auction Success, Inc. Accepted & cashed a check for a digital camera and did not send it Sandy, Utah

This is no major issue, but since another has filed the same one, I thought I should support their claim.

After attending a seminar to learn about starting a business, I was presented a Free Digital Camera Coupon from Auction Success, Inc. They only ask for $7.95 for shipping and handling. On July 08, 2008 I sent my check #11309 and have never heard from them. The check cleared my bank, so I know they received it. If they chose to terminate this promotion, they should not have cashed my check.

In my opinion, any company that rips people off, even for small amounts,should not be allowed to continue in business.

Huntsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2008 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auction-Success-Inc/Sandy-Utah-84070/Auction-Success-Inc-Accepted-cashed-a-check-for-a-digital-camera-and-did-not-send-it-S-403014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auction Success, Inc.