Complaint Review: Auction Success Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 14, 2008

• Reported By:Tehachapi California
Auction Success Inc.
9547 South 700 East Suite 200 Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Auction Success Inc. I took the seminar on 8/27/2008. I was promised a digital camera. I mailed the check for $7.95 on 9/4/2008. They cashed my check for $7.95 on 9/10/2008. No camera. Sandy Utah

I signed up and took the seminar for Auction Success on 08/27/2008 at )9:00 AM at the Hilton Garden in Bakersfield, CA.

I got a certificate for a digital camera for completing the seminar. I had 14 days to turn it in.

08/27/2008: Seminar
09/04/2008: I mailed check for $7.95 to Auction Success Inc.
9547 South 700 East Suite 200
Sandy, UT 84070

09/20/2008: They cashed my check according to my bank statement.

11/14/2008: No digital camera.

There is no phone number or web address. Physical address only.

The seminar itself was free but to really learn something, you had to take next day's class for $20. I reside 45 miles away from there and did not take the next class.

Tehachapi, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2008 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auction-Success-Inc/Sandy-Utah-84070/Auction-Success-Inc-I-took-the-seminar-on-8272008-I-was-promised-a-digital-camera-I-391362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auction Success Inc.