owned

• Submitted: Thu, August 03, 2000
  • Updated: Thu, August 03, 2000

• Reported By:Alhambra CA
Auction-sales.com
3543 Old Conejo Road #105 Newbury Park, California U.S.A.

ONLINE AUCTIONS BIDDER, BEWARE OF AUCTION-SALES.COM: I ordered 2 new Pentium II 450 but sent me 2 junks.

I ordered 2 units of new Intel Pentium II 450 from auction-sales.com on March 14th, 2000. Two weeks later, I called their customer service for the status of my order and was told that the processors that they have in stocks are defective so, I have to wait for about two more weeks for back order.

I received the processors on April 12th, 2000. However, the processors that I received are defective, too. So, I call auction-sales customer service again to request the refunds but was told that the company does not have the refunds policy even though the product that you order is defective. My only choice is to send it back for replacement, which would takes up to three months. They issued a RMA for me.

I sent the processors back but was rejected. I called them again and they told me that the Serial Number on the processors does not match with the two on the invoice. I checked my invoice but did not see any serial number written on it.

I reported the incident to BBB.com, too. However, auction-sales gave BBB the same excuse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auction-salescom/Newbury-Park-California-91320/ONLINE-AUCTIONS-BIDDER-BEWARE-OF-AUCTION-SALESCOM-I-ordered-2-new-Pentium-II-450-but-s-2829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auction-sales.com