Complaint Review: Auction.com

Auction.com
Internet USA

Auction.com AUCTION.COM tricked me into bidding against myself Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Auction.com Policies

I bid on an auction with Auction.com a couple weeks ago and because I couldn't see the bid increment online, I was on the phone with their agent.  The agent told me that I was outbid so I increased my bid.  I found out later via the emails that they sent, I was actually the bidder that outbid myself.  I talk to them and they said that they do not keep record of the bid.  But I have proof.  I work for a phone company so I know that we can always pull a call data record to proof the conversation.  I have been reading about the ripoff that auction.com propagated on many people.  It is time that we all band together and pursue a class action.  Many of their practices are illegal by the UCC standard on auction.  I have heard report that they allegedly have used shills to jack the price up.  I know a couple lawyers and some one from news industry that can assist.  If you are ripped off by auction.com - contact me - put your complaint here and let's make auction.com pay for the unfrair trade practices that have gone on long enough.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auctioncom/internet/Auctioncom-AUCTIONCOM-tricked-me-into-bidding-against-myself-Internet-1068792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auction.com

Auction.com Policies

AUTHOR: Auction.com - ()

Dear Prate Yudha,

I’m not sure who you spoke with, but I’d be happy to set up a call with you to get some more specific details about your experience and review the e-mails and work to find a resolution. Auction.com is not out of compliance with any legal rules and regulations. As with any real estate transaction, each situation is unique and we strongly encourage our platform users to review all contracts thoroughly and do their due diligence in advance of making any bidding or purchasing decisions. Please reach out to me or my Customer Service Supervisors Yamir Gonzalez or Vicky Hernandez at 800-793-6107.

Sincerely,