Complaint Review: Auctioneer.ca

• Submitted: Fri, May 10, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: FoolMeOnce — Burlington Ontario Ontario
Burlington Markham , Ontario Canada

Auctioneer.ca Auction, Auctioneer, Fake, Scam, Stoney Creek, Burlington, Ajax, Ontario, Ancaster, Markham Ontario Canada

*General Comment: I found the real address of this company

What can I say it was my first time to a Auctioneer.ca event and i was ripped off bad.

I feel pretty dumb looking bad at it and i will be going to industry canada and getting my lawyer to get a letter out to them asap.

First they would quote the vaule of things in the thousands of dollars and before long with out any bids it would be 100 bucks and then 20 bucks. Pretty tempting right?

Well in my case they flashed these watches and the Auctioneer said they were worth $8000, $2000, $5000 ect and started the bidding in the thousands.

I bought a few for about out 200 bucks and I find out now that they are worth about 20 bucks on a good day. I hate to admit this but this continued through out the night. [continued below]....

Then they brought out 3 rolexs. I know watches and i know rolexes but the guy was moving so quickly you could not get a look at them. Of course all 3 was fake. I missed my chance to come early to look everything over and regret it.

THe art, the jewlery, the apprisals basicly everything compleatly is misrepresending.

I will make it my mission to shut these scammer down.

Be warned you WILL be ripped off by these people.

Auctioneer.ca I have 15 other people that feel they have been ripped of badly by you and we are growing in numbers and soon WE ARE ALL COMING AFTER YOU.. You will pay back every dollar you scammed off people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auctioneerca-/Markham-Ontario/Auctioneerca-Auction-Auctioneer-Fake-Scam-Stoney-Creek-Burlington-Ajax-Ontario-A-1050050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auctioneer.ca

#1 General Comment

I found the real address of this company

AUTHOR: ripped off - ()

For those of you who wish to find out the real address of auctioneer.cs and agfi fundraising it seems they don;t work out of the address shown, with some investigation I  found the real address

60 bullock drive  unit  5 6

markham ontario

good luck finding these people because they are very shady and don't answer the phones.