Complaint Review: Auctions For Income By Dave Espino

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2006

• Reported By:Peoria Arizona
Auctions For Income By Dave Espino
5521 Schaefer Ave Chino, California U.S.A.

Auctions For Income By Dave Espino ripoff, deception, work at home, scams Chino California

This report is not intended to bash the Auctions for Income business even though I have heard some shocking information in the reports from other people. This report is solely intended to be a documentation about my situation and the developments occuring after being drawn into this business.

In response to the other reports, what a horrible feeling to be a kind, educated, intelligent, honest, hard working individual, and to know that you have been suckered into this type of business. My heart goes out to those who have to feel about an inch tall after falling for the quick talking, one sided conversations with the individuals who work for these types of businesses.
I order to try and keep my report short, I would like to say that the report by Dan from Milford, New Hampshire, U.S.A. has basically told you my story, almost word for word. So if you have read his report, I am in the exact position he was in right now on this 27 day of January 2006 at 10:06 AM. Today is the third day after my so called "compliance", I have called and spoke to Emily in the customer service department and requested to cancell. She told me that someone would call me later today or next Monday to speak with me about my cancellation. I made sure to mention that this is the third day from "compliance" and she said she had noted that. WHAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW IS THAT THE CONVERSATION I HAD WITH HER WAS RECORDED FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE... LOL!! HONESTLY!! I did record our conversation, so I have a verbal agreement.

I am only praying that I get lucky enough to get my $6,970.00 investment back. Yep, I gave them a credit card, but plan to dispute the charge if and when it goes through. I plan to fight this to the end if need be because I feel like a real "smuck" right now. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.... if I had one! Best of luck to you who try succeeding with the business, I simply don't trust someone who questions.... NO, borderline HARASSES you about how many credit cards you have and how much room that you have on them. What a crappy world we live in to know that business like this exsist and people that work for these business exsist. To all of these businesses, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LOOK UP HUMILITY IN THE DICTIONARY. Thanks to all who read this and best regards.

Tim
Peoria, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2006 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auctions-For-Income-By-Dave-Espino/Chino-California-91710/Auctions-For-Income-By-Dave-Espino-ripoff-deception-work-at-home-scams-Chino-California-173540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auctions For Income By Dave Espino