Complaint Review: Auctions For Income Dave Espino

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2008

• Reported By:Roseville California
Auctions For Income Dave Espino
15820 Euclid Ave Chino, California U.S.A.

Auctions For Income Dave Espino Charged my card $29.95 per month without authorization Chino California

Last May when I was on a plane going to visit my relatives back east I saw an infomercial on the plane which offered ways to make money on ebay and the Internet. I sent for the information pack and instead of paying the $39.95 requested I paid $123.18 including tax and shipping for the upgraded package.

When I received it and read the material and watched all the DVDs, I realized that there was very very little information that I did not already know. I figured that I should have known better, and felt good that I only was out the $123.18.

Well, I noticed on a recent bank statement that I have been charged $29.95 per month since then for absolutely nothing. I never agreed to any additional charges or did I receive anything additional in the mail.

After reading the rip off reports on this site, I now feel pretty bad that I did not catch this sooner. I am going to contact my bank and see what if anything can be done regarding these charges and also how to stop these automatic debits. There is some comfort in knowing that I am not the only one who has been taken advantage of, but I still feel pretty foolish. Advice to anyone considering getting information from this company: Beware!

Charlief
Roseville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auctions-For-Income-Dave-Espino/Chino-California-91708/Auctions-For-Income-Dave-Espino-Charged-my-card-2995-per-month-without-authorization-Chi-379994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auctions For Income Dave Espino