Complaint Review: Auctions For Income, Professional Marketing International, PMI Coaching, IDI,

• Submitted: Sat, April 15, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 01, 2006

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
Auctions For Income, Professional Marketing International, PMI Coaching, IDI,
360 South Technology Court , Utah U.S.A.

*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation - Professional Marketing International, PMI - PMI coaching recognized by Rip-off Report as a safe business service - PMI coaching pledges to resolve complaints from the past & in the future, 100% commitment to customer service, feel confident & secure when doing business with member businesses

*UPDATE Employee: Thank you Helene

Read more about PMI - PMI coaching Commitment to Excellence and Total Consumer Satisfaction and why consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ..yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

=====================
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====================

Auctions For Income, Professional Marketing International, PMI CoachingAuctions For Income, Professional Marketing International, PMI Coaching, IDI, I want to express gratitude to PMI for the many valued aspects learnt and for the meaningful interactions experienced. South Technology Court, Lindon, Utah

Soon after joining PMI, a supplier encouraged me to see comments posted at Rip-Off Report against PMI. This was indeed disconcerting! I had been exposed to several members of the PMI coaching team who had impressed me immensely. With a clear head I chose to follow my instincts and ignore the negatives and diligently learn in an environment of positive commitment.

My personal mentor was Brandon, someone who commanded my respect with his exemplary integrity, honesty and fine values. On many occasions I felt his commitment to my success superceded any other obligations that he might have. While he focused on me, I was his No.1 priority. He embraced truth and honesty and would never dismiss with 'diplomatic shields' my valid criticisms regardless of whom or what they impacted on.

It was soon after meeting the hotline coaches at PMI and MyeBiz that it became apparent that they were all special people. Resulting from the positive impacts I observed I asked, "WHAT MAKES YOU ALL HAVE SO MANY QUALITIES?" It was heart rendering to learn that they were all affiliated to a religion and were noble in having each done two years overseas missionary work at their own expense. They were people with depth and caring. I experienced the caring, sincerity, encouragement and dedication. Promotion meant that they were no longer available for communication and it was reassuring when new kind and astute people replaced them.

It is highly unlikely for capable and good character employees to be employed by a 'questionable employer'. In my opinion PMI have ethics and address concerns in an immediate or fair manner. PMI have taken 'public written punishment' on ripoffreport.com for not having refunded different parties. However, in many instances when PMI HAVE ultimately REFUNDED those parties, where was the appropriate and kind spirited expression of 'public written appreciation' on ripoffreport.com for receipt of their money??? Is this really being fair to PMI!!!

In my case and in total sincerity, I want to express gratitude to PMI for the many valued aspects learnt and for the meaningful interactions experienced.

Hlne
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2006 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auctions-For-Income-Professional-Marketing-International-PMI-Coaching-IDI/Utah-84042/UPDATE-Rip-off-Report-Investigation-Professional-Marketing-International-PMI-PMI-c-186818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auctions For Income, Professional Marketing International, PMI Coaching, IDI,

Helene,

Thank you for your message. I have appreciated our correspondence. I wish you nothing but success and happiness in your life.