Complaint Review: Auctions For Income

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 24, 2008

• Reported By:Hohenwald, Tn. Tennessee
Auctions For Income
15820 Euclid Ave. Chino, California U.S.A.

Auctions For Income Advertised "Free Express Shipping" (3-5 days) if called & placed order within the next 10 minutes. Chino California

Infomercial stated "Free Express Shipping" if ordered within the next 10 minutes. I placed order within the 10 minutes, and verified with the C.S. rep. that my total was 39.95 with "Free" shipping--she said that was correct.

When I received my bank statement, I was charged 54.90--a differece of 14.95 which was for the Express Shipping--which I understood was free.

When I called their C.S. rep. back, I was told that the "Free Express Shipping" was an "Upgrade" and that I was charged for this upgrade. I thought "Free" meant Free upgrade shipping. I should have know that nothing is free.

Their practices and scams are very misleading. DO NOT BUY from them.!!!!

Hohenwald, Tn., Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auctions-For-Income/Chino-California-91708/Auctions-For-Income-Advertised-Free-Express-Shipping-3-5-days-if-called-placed-order-384480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auctions For Income