• Report: #206644

• Submitted: Thu, August 17, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 17, 2006

• Reported By:reno Nevada
Auctions For Income
15820 Euclid Ave Chino, California U.S.A.

Auctions For Income Rip off Chino California

The company I was working for relocated to another state. So I ended up with no job. One night I was watching TV and saw the Auctions for Income infomercial. I had always been curious about Ebay and how to make money. So I thought this would be the time to find out.

Well I called and they tried to upgrade my order over and over. I told the rep that I had lost my job and can only purchase the $39.99 bundle. So I ordered it and 1 1/2 week later I was calld by a rep stating it was my chance in a lifetime to become a sucess story and come out on TV.

They required that I have at least $1,000- $15,000 to invest in what he said "tools" required to sucessed. He said the more money the better the "tools" would be. I told him that I dont have that money. So he referred me to a website where I can apply for a credit card. I did apply and havent received a response.

After finding these posts I will just return the package and hopefully get my money back. I will not deny the book had some good ideas on how to obtain merchandise to resell. But overall 40 bucks were to much for the little infomation.

Laura
reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2006 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auctions-For-Income/Chino-California-91710/Auctions-For-Income-Rip-off-Chino-California-206644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auctions For Income