• Report: #242056

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2007

• Reported By:Sioux Falls South Dakota
Auctions For Income
5521 Schaefer Ave Chino, California 91710-9070 Nationwide U.S.A.

Acutions For Income basically did the same to me as many of the complaints I have read on your site, my ? is - Is there any chance of getting a refund. ripoff Internet

My negative experience was similar to many who are posted on the ripp-off site.

It happened about 3 years ago after an one hour phone call from some very persasive salesmen. I believed all three of them, telling me senario after senario. After a few months of on and off coaching(it wasn't consistant, for one reason or another my coach cancelled and rescheduled quite often), I asked for a better coach.

Months later and much begging they finally had someone call and coach me. well what a joke. With both coaches I was just left in the dark. After much complaining and trying all they told me to try, I ask for a refund, at least the portion where they failed me most, coaching. Again months later and after repeated efforts to just talk to someone, they flat out said no, "That it had been over a year".

Time goes by when no one returns your calls or when you do talk to someone and they say they will take care of it and call you, but of course nothing. I lost $6250.00. What I would like to know is - Is there any chance of getting anything back?

Deb
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2007 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auctions-For-Income/nationwide/Acutions-For-Income-basically-did-the-same-to-me-as-many-of-the-complaints-I-have-read-on-242056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auctions For Income