Complaint Review: Auctions for Income

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: zowaski — Sacramento California United States of America
Auctions for Income
5521 Schaefer Ave Chino CA 91710 Internet United States of America

Auctions for Income Dave Espino Auctions for Income/Dave Espino have no concept of Cease and Desist !!! They steal my VISA funds. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: The Solution

Auctions for Income (Dave Espino, owner) is a rip off and has stolen hundreds of dollars from my VISA account.  I signed up for their Ebay book and I paid the initial $43 first month fee.  I chose to cancel my subscription within their allotted 30-day period, expecting a full refund.

Auctions for Income retained my initial payment and did not issue a credit back to my VISA as was stated in their commercial.  To make matters much worse and much more expensive, they continue to steal from my VISA by charging me $39.95 per month for over one year now.

I have repeatedly requested that they stop all charges and terminate all transactions with me and my VISA.  I contacted my VISA card's dispute department once to put a block on Auctions for Income's payments.  Auctions for Income was able to continue making withdrawals from my card by changing their ID number.  I was forced to place yet a second block on my VISA.

Doing business with this company is a deadend street.  It is a dead beat company hiding on the internet without any customer service department.  Once they get your money, they ignore all communications and continue to rip you off.

Stay clear from Dave Espino's Auctions for Income.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auctions-for-Income/internet/Auctions-for-Income-Dave-Espino-Auctions-for-IncomeDave-Espino-have-no-concept-of-Cease-a-939261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auctions for Income

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The Solution

AUTHOR: superagent001 - (United States of America)

You're an idiot. If I were you I would've just reported it as an unauthorized transaction to your bank or credit card company. 2nd I would've gotten a new credit card number and had the old card canceled. Its that simple. This way the scammers can't keep charging you.

Regards,