Complaint Review: Audi North Scottsdale - Management

• Updated: Tue, August 16, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Audi North Scottsdale - Management
18088 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Audi North Scottsdale - Management Bait and Switch Method - False Advertisement - Unprofessional Service Scottsdale, Arizona

Audi North Scottsdale uses bait and switch tactics. They purposely advertised a vehicle with incorrect information. Specifically a Ford F-150 Platinum 4X4, they advertised it as a 4X2 when really it was indeed a 4X4, I noticed the 4X4 in the pics.... I had an appointment with a sales agent today 8/16/11 to purchase the vehicle. When I arrived at the dealership I quickly found out one of the Managers bought the truck just minutes before I arrived. Knowing there was not much I could do I returned home to start the whole process over with other options. When I started my searches for a new similar truck I noticed the trucks information was changed to the correct information, the price of the truck was lowered but the vehicle was sold. (This method is used to get more prospects to call, they run a bogus ad for a day or two after a vehicle sells). When I called in to speak with another salesman about the changes and facts. [continued below]....
..... He told me the vehicle sold but wanted me to come down and look at a different vehicle. *WOW* The Management at Audi North Scottsdale literally takes the best deals for themselves by misquoting and mispricing vehicles so nobody wants to buy it and after 10-14 days when ever management is allowed to come in like a hawk they take the deal for themselves. I would not recommend Audi North Scottsdale ever. Audi North Scottsdale is unprofessional in every way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audi-North-Scottsdale-Management/Scottsdale-Arizona-85054/Audi-North-Scottsdale-Management-Bait-and-Switch-Method-False-Advertisement-Unprofe-766166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audi North Scottsdale - Management