Complaint Review: Audi VW of Newton NJ

Audi VW of Newton NJ
34 Hampton House rd Newton , New Jersey USA

Audi VW of Newton NJ my trade off never paid off!! Newton New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Same Experience with Newton VW Audi, Newton, New Jersey

sold me brand new car took my trade and never paid off my trade ,still lying about mistake for last 7 weeks,they sold my trade gave a poor guy temps ,never paid off my car ,using funds to do business and I have to make payments for a car I dont own anymore ,somebody else making payments for it to different bank already ,it is a perfect scammmm!!! stay away from them ,bad people !!!!! I already open a lawsuite d**n what a scammers!

Mad_70  manahawkin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audi-VW-of-Newton-NJ/Newton-New-Jersey-07860/Audi-VW-of-Newton-NJ-my-trade-off-never-paid-off-Newton-New-Jersey-1055477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audi VW of Newton NJ

Same Experience with Newton VW Audi, Newton, New Jersey

AUTHOR: Kitkat - ()

I am experiencing the same problems with Newton VW Audi in Newton, NJ.  I traded my truck in and bought a van.  First, they were late on getting my license plate and registration to me, thereby driving on expired temporary tags for about 2 weeks.  My bank then started contacting me about my truck payments being late.  I explained to them, I traded it in.  THREE months later, the "Repo Man" shows up at the dealership with his rollback to take away the truck that is still in my name with damaging more credit as I would then have a 'repo' to affect my credit score.  The dealership was given two options.  One-Western Union cash to bank.  Two-go directly to the bank and pay off the loan.  They did number 'two' option.

I have made a complaint to NJ DOT which they visited the dealership and found them in violation.  They said if more people would complain, they wouldn't be receiving just a 'warning' they would then receive fines.