Complaint Review: Audible.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 27, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 27, 2005

• Reported By:Winterville North Carolina
Audible.com
65 Willowbrook Blvd Wayne, New Jersey U.S.A.

Audible.com Ripoff Terrible customer service will not give refund Wayne New Jersey

The company charged me $21 for a month, when I called to cancel they told me that I was in a trial period and had to pay the amount. Even though I am mad they didn't refund the money, the main issue was the fact that I was on hold over 30 minutes before I ever got an operator. Then they put me on hold and transfered me and put me on hold again.

This is just an online service that I didnt' plan to use, and they won't let give me back my money.

Also, they did offer to give me a free book to download on their website, a "hundred-dollar value" but I have yet to figure out how to get it.

Lance
Winterville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2005 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiblecom/Wayne-New-Jersey-07470/Audiblecom-Ripoff-Terrible-customer-service-will-not-give-refund-Wayne-New-Jersey-129160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audible.com