recommendations

Audible.com
audible.com Internet U.S.A.

Audible.com Incompetent & Liars Internet

* : umm ok

I received an electronic gift card to audible.com, a business selling recorded books on mp3 and cd. Unknown to me or the person who gave it to me, it was a gift card for a membership. I've had a membership for 6 or 7 years. The money's in my account & I can't touch it unless I open a 2nd Paid account worth 1/3 of the gift card while simultaneously paying for my original account. Audible won't transfer the money to a regular gift card and won't refund the money (unused, untouchable) to the original donor. They have the money, I can't spend it, thus they are thieves and liars.

DON'T USE AUDIBLE.COM, THEY SUCK!!! Bottom Line: I cancelled my membership & the donor is disputing the charge with the credit card company. I'm glad the economy's so good they can lose long-term customers so easily for so little!

George
Locust Grove, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiblecom/internet/Audiblecom-Incompetent-Liars-Internet-435673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audible.com

#1

umm ok

AUTHOR: yeapp - (USA)

I hated doing customer service for them...but if you were getting charged without knowing for that duration of time nobody is incompetent except yourself...I was let go after I made noise about how the sales never worked once launched as a ploy to have more customers call into the help center...it was bogus

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC