Complaint Review: Audible.com/Amazon

• Updated: Sun, June 17, 2012

• Reported By: Twinkie06 — Metairie Louisiana United States of America
Audible.com/Amazon
One Washington Park Newark, New Jersey United States of America

Audible.com/Amazon I have called "EVERY DAY" for "4" WEEKS talking with a DIFFERENT CSR trying to get my account REPAIRED!! Newark, New Jersey

I have been a member of Audible.Com for many years. I decided to merge my Amazon account with my Audible account because I purchase a Kindle Fire (another mistake because it has been replaced 5 times..a piece of garbage!). When I merged my accounts I lost 7 credits and serveral books!

I have called everyday for 4 weeks Mon-Friday, never receiving the same Customer Service Representative. I spoke with CSR's all over the world, one told me he was in Jamaica, another some other foreign county...most likely India by his accent.

I received an email saying their IT department had a bug in their system but my account would be repaired. I do not believe anyone at this company! The first man charged me for one month books therefore I had to call my bank and have their charges sent back to them.

If Audible would hire quality people they would not have the problems they do with their customers. I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau next.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AudiblecomAmazon/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/AudiblecomAmazon-I-have-called-EVERY-DAY-for-4-WEEKS-talking-with-a-DIFFERENT-CSR-t-898813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audible.com/Amazon